Idea

Anon42

Having been a member of this forum for a while there are a lot of people including myself who have come here looking for advice on how to do various things like how do you rosebud and how do you anal fist yourself, I personally think it would be a good idea to add a section to the forum purely dedicated to 'how to' therefore making it easier for people to seek advice as the general discussion section covers pretty much anything. I think theres enough threads that cover this area for it to be made for it to be its own section in the forum. Anybody else think its a good idea perhaps?

I like the idea! I myself have searched through the general discussion section for long periods of time searching for threads on how to do certain things. I think a lot of new folks come to this site for that specific reason. I vote yes!

[quote name='z3n0mal4' date='13 February 2014 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1392320325' post='1021742']
I'll take this to the boss :)
[/quote]
Okay :)

Hey

I here a voice of people ([i]Vox populi vox Dei[/i]) and as soon as I find a time I add this section.

z3n0mal4 please remind me in few days if I again forgot. Lots of things happend here in Poland and I a bit overworked.

[quote name='xthorgal' date='14 February 2014 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1392375175' post='1022242']
Hey

I here a voice of people ([i]Vox populi vox Dei[/i]) and as soon as I find a time I add this section.

z3n0mal4 please remind me in few days if I again forgot. Lots of things happend here in Poland and I a bit overworked.
[/quote]

Thanks for taking on board the suggestion :)

• 1 month later...
[quote name='nicopama' date='20 February 2014 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1392939748' post='1028280']
i support the idea
[/quote]
Thanks, I hope it ends up being part of the forum

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.