the wife found my triple ripple

g4m3fre4k

I told her i bought it months ago for her. Before a toy got stuck in her back door, (surprisingly the incident only deterred her from anal toys. Stupid multitip toys, i don't recommend them.)
Heather cleaned our room and found it, i think she believes my story. She has a homophobia so not sure what she would think if i told her the truth. She will play around like she's gonna stick a finger in but never actually has. I need ideas of hoq to use this to my advantage. All suggestions welcome.

Well, the first part of what treb says seems to me to be a honest and neutral way to put it, in my eye, the way to go, just forget the second part. Then if she seems upset, you tell her to no be sexist : everybody has an ass, therefore, why in hell only gals (straight/gay/bi) and only [b]gay/bi males[/b] should be able to have fun with it while you don't give a damn about dudes, and love HER. Then give her time to adjust, if in the end she doesn't, she doesn't diserve ya.

Whad'ya say ? Edited by Seldil

i have to agree with both of u but I have never told anyone about my fetish.. So its gonna take a lil time to muster the courage. But telling er will be best plus she may enjoy getting me off. Plus then I wouldn't have to hide my obsession with my ass..... Could also have more time to play

Just don't go full out at once, un-restrain yourself bit by bit, so she get used to it, cause you had time to get used to it too, and I guess it took a while back then. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='g4m3fre4k' date='06 January 2014 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1389030177' post='987833']
i have to agree with both of u but I have never told anyone about my fetish.. So its gonna take a lil time to muster the courage. But telling er will be best plus she may enjoy getting me off. Plus then I wouldn't have to hide my obsession with my ass..... Could also have more time to play
[/quote]

You should just tell her. Don't be gross about it or pushy. You could say "I've always wanted to play with your beautiful ass but you don't seem interested. So I thought I'd try using the toy to see what it was like and I really enjoyed it." She will either be:1. turned on (very unlikely),2. disgusted (possible), 3. doesnt like it but will probably bring it up later and may offer to try it on you.

The way I see it she's probably not going to leave you over it so you have nothing to lose but everything to gain. You won't have to lie to her about it and she may accept and welcome your ass fetish.

Dude if she plays with your hole now but doesnt enter maybe she's afraid of what you will think if she does. I think she wants to but is afraid you are homophobic. Her fear may be if you were homosexual then she would be replaced. I say that if it comes up again, which it will to tell her that homeosexualy activity is between two of the same sex. Therefore there is no way that what she does to you is homosexual. Anal play is not homosexual if it is not performed by two people of the opposite sex. Reassure her that you are attracted to women and not men but you do get aroused by anal play

• 2 months later...
update she HAS flat out asked me would i feel wierd about us playing with each others bums.... It would seem Tommygun is right, she hasn't tried anything yet but its only been a few days...... Expect some video updates soon. But do I tell her that i've been playing with my arse since I was 14, or just keep that to myself... I don't think it would change her opinion..

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.