IMRL Chicago May 24-28

largeholeiowa

Hello, After reading that post on the 'rope fun' in Chicago Memorial Day weekend I decided maybe this should be posted. IMRL is the International Mr Leather Contests and Market. While I have no interest in Leather as a fetish, the leather market that is setup has considerable toy and kink type vendors. Whats funny is there are people who are dressed in various leather attire and even people who try various products right there in the show rooms. There are normally two or three very large rooms of vendors showing at this event. This show is excellent and only costs a donation of $3 to get in. If you want to attend all the leather events that is more money but I really don't know anything about that. The market is great if you are within a few hours of Chicago and want to browse some fun things, this is it !!

Here is the website for the International Mr Leather: Look under Visitors Guide>Leather Market for info.

http://www.imrl.com

I will be there again this year, Take care, Bill

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.