Learning to take it deep?

tzstt

Can anyone offer advice on learning to take toys deep? I cannot get very far before I hit the first bend of the colon.

I see some people taking those long 18" dildos all the ways, but can't figure out how they don't impale themselves...are they soft enough to bend to fit your anatomy?

...an, of course, HotKinkyJo taking a girl's arm up to the elbow is simply mind-blowing...how the hell does that work?!?!

How deep can you go at the moment?

I had a problem with depth at about 4/5 inches in, you just need a longish object and fuck your ass as deep as you can with it every other night for about a month or so and slowly but surely you will be able to go deeper. Edited by Anon42

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I ran into the same problem but I've since been able to get a 12" double ended dildo all the way inside myself. For me the trick is to use a lot of lube on the entire thing and when you hit a wall, push gently while twisting the dildo. You'll feel it turn inside you which is awesome but it'll also change the direction the tip wants to go. With this method I rarely have to twist more than once to get it around a corner. Once you get all the way in everything seems to lounge up better for some reason. It usually takes me a good 5 minutes to get 12" deep but once it's in I can Fuck myself fast with the entire length all the way in and out without any issues. Hope this helps, and good luck!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.