CELINE (wine bottle in arse girl) info thread

You can't read pix ulpoad here at RSBB, Mauffra ? sad.gif Strange, I see the scanns in your reply.
Anyway here are they on RS :
http://rapidshare.com/files/59461659/c_lineinterview1.jpg
http://rapidshare.com/files/59461660/C_lineinterview2.jpg
http://rapidshare.com/files/59462014/C_lineinterview3.jpg

Enjoy. (^ ^) jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read it all, and i guess i understood most of it
it seems straight from the 68 year on, when there were practises of sexual liberation in a political context, everything was political, even sex, and the private, you know marcuse, etc...
there one thing i dont agree upon: whether liberation can be achieved through money
i'm pretty sure celine and husbandy were pretty happy with their practices becuase they did what they like most, plus they get paid for it, which is good and adds up to your spiritual well-being. so i sympathize with her words (freely translated)
"i do everything my client wants, my social role is to help the others to get rid of their pressions and ghosts, i offer my body for this, my message in my ads is 'dare with celine, dare with the extreme, set yourself free, everything is possible, all extremes are welcome' (but children of course)
i like this message, i believe she gets a great kick out of it, spiritual, social, sexual, economical elevation and gratification, but does it work the same way for people who pay?
personally, i feel free about my anal antics when i'm here in this board between free twin souls, and not when i'm forced to pay to live my extreme desires. not because they would be satisfied in clandestine meeting, even straight adultery is clandestine, but because i'd have to pay for it. maybe i'd do it because i badly want extreme in my life, but i would feel maybe sexually fulfilled, but not liberated
as someone sang "freedom it's not the free flight of a big fly, or standing up a tree, freedom is participation"

Thx Gni for the little translation and wise words. smile.gif notworthy.gif Agree with your sex liberation talk.

@ Vazkor, I found (deep in my ass muahaha) an old Maximum Perversum Mag with pix of preggo Céline that could fit your needs. I'll scann them as I could and post them here.

Hugs, Céline fans ! (^ ^) jester.gif

héhé great! i'm starving!

just one question Tangerine, is a little publicity for another forum (not mine!) is allowed here? because I found a really really nice forum with hundreds, thousands of magazine scans which may interest many people here, even if not especially a dilation forum...

just tell me!

Ok, G8 job Vazkor ! I put it back in my pants. wink.gif But a big vid is still missing, maybe one of the best of Céline gapes. A movie made only on her wonder asshole. Can't put my hands on it, rats. sad.gif (^ ^) jester.gif

QUOTE(vazkor7 @ Oct 1 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]55548[/snapback]

héhé great! i'm starving!

just one question Tangerine, is a little publicity for another forum (not mine!) is allowed here? because I found a really really nice forum with hundreds, thousands of magazine scans which may interest many people here, even if not especially a dilation forum...

just tell me!

many thanks for pics
and please give that link where tangerine said and in this place too, so to conclude our little socianal talk started here tongue.gif Edited by gninori

i dont understand why young mods always talk about closing topics tongue.gif
a true topic is like life: it never ends, and there's a surprise behind each corner
let's keep walking and see what's round it, shan't we? notworthy.gif jester.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 1 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]55639[/snapback]

i dont understand why young mods always talk about closing topics tongue.gif
a true topic is like life: it never ends, and there's a surprise behind each corner
let's keep walking and see what's round it, shan't we? notworthy.gif jester.gif

We're so young, weak and greenhorn mods, Master Gni, we always fear to loose our beloved threads and you talk about a conclusion. Forgive our silly words and enlighten us with your net survival tips, ô oldest and wisest one of the RSBB Mods. notworthy.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif (^ ^) jester.gif

• 3 months later...
Coooooooo ........... This takes me back to I cant remember when smile.gif ...... Was it 'Uncle Bob' or something like that; a guy that had a site in the 80's/90's that had all of this good stuff. Loads of pics and the vids that were all of this genre. I remember the vids were massive at 7 MB and I thought shit; that'll take all night to DL on my 28 kb/persec modem! laugh.gif I used to wait 10 mins for a pic to load! laugh.gif What I call the 'Aldonze' era; all classics notworthy.gif Now I dont want to sidetrack this thread guys ....... but hey ...... Helene Chevalier (all the raunchiest girlies are from France!) ...... I almost fell off my perch when I first saw one of her vids smile.gif But thats another story (and maybe we'll start a HC thread?)........ but; on with this good Celine thread ...........

IPB Image

Edit: Whoops! I just remembered; it was Doctor Bob not Uncle Bob, anyone remember it? Edited by TBTB

QUOTE(TBTB @ Jan 12 2008, 07:54 PM) [snapback]75435[/snapback]

Coooooooo ........... This takes me back to I cant remember when smile.gif ...... Was it 'Uncle Bob' or something like that; a guy that had a site in the 80's/90's that had all of this good stuff. Loads of pics and the vids that were all of this genre. I remember the vids were massive at 7 MB and I thought shit; that'll take all night to DL on my 28 kb/persec modem! laugh.gif I used to wait 10 mins for a pic to load! laugh.gif What I call the 'Aldonze' era; all classics notworthy.gif Now I dont want to sidetrack this thread guys ....... but hey ...... Helene Chevalier (all the raunchiest girlies are from France!) ...... I almost fell off my perch when I first saw one of her vids smile.gif But thats another story (and maybe we'll start a HC thread?)........ but; on with this good Celine thread ...........

IPB Image

i dont know if you were a memember in the old old board, 2 years ago, but back then there was a topic dedicated to helene with lots of movies (i think practically all with her) and the most eminent chevalier-ogists from all over the world contributed. there was a strong request for a clip with her where she seems to be deeply anally fisted, apparently the only woman elbow-deep ass fisted as far as i know. but nobody saw that movie in full and some doubted the scene was real, having seen only a frame in a low-quality promo clip

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.