homemade

BiggGape

wat is your favourite and biggest homemade toy? Mine is a huge candle i have shaped into a huge cock

does anyone have any ideas on homemade plugs and toys .. i want to try new toys Edited by BiggGape

My favorite homemade toy is kinda homemade. It is a hard plastic vibrator about 2" in diameter. I took some rubber O rings and slipped them over the entire length at about a half inch apart. I glued them to the vibrator. When I pull that thing in and out of me it feels like it is turning me inside out. I prefer much bigger toys but I always go back to this one. Edited by insidemewideanddeep

[quote name='BiggGape' date='01 October 2013 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1380694027' post='907403']
wat is your favourite and biggest homemade toy? Mine is a huge candle i have shaped into a huge cock

does anyone have any ideas on homemade plugs and toys .. i want to try new toys
[/quote]

I made a mold of a wine bottle without the neck, then cast it in silicone. I call it " The Gustav" because it reminds me of a giant artillery shell.

Another favorite (not "homemade," per se, but "repurposed") is a 'magic wand' massager - just toss a condom on it, put it in, then push the button - feels incredible!

• 2 weeks later...
I'v been thinking the exact same thing, well in terms of silicone that is ;)
how long will this take to dry? and do you use any special sort of silicone?
thanks

[quote name='tzstt' date='07 October 2013 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1381153040' post='911634']
I made a mold of a wine bottle without the neck, then cast it in silicone. I call it " The Gustav" because it reminds me of a giant artillery shell.

Another favorite (not "homemade," per se, but "repurposed") is a 'magic wand' massager - just toss a condom on it, put it in, then push the button - feels incredible!
[/quote]

There are several kinds of silicone available. (literally hundreds) Most of these are not suitable for internal use. Food- and medical-use are useful search-criteria. The time it takes to set greatly depends on the thickness of your mold. One of the challenges of pouring the silicone is air-bubbles. Without a vacuum-chamber, you will likely end up with bubbles which can weaken your design.
That said, the crafting of you own toys is a tremendously cool (and hot) thing to do. Go for it!

• 2 weeks later...
thanks! if I start a project , dunno after your warning about bubbles, but IF I do it I will keep you guys updated

[quote name='b_101010' date='21 October 2013 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1382353371' post='921094']
There are several kinds of silicone available. (literally hundreds) Most of these are not suitable for internal use. Food- and medical-use are useful search-criteria. The time it takes to set greatly depends on the thickness of your mold. One of the challenges of pouring the silicone is air-bubbles. Without a vacuum-chamber, you will likely end up with bubbles which can weaken your design.
That said, the crafting of you own toys is a tremendously cool (and hot) thing to do. Go for it!
[/quote]

I liked the size of a wine bottle when I finally managed to get it in me, but the rigidness of the glass was a little too hard on me, so I cast it in silicone.

My other favorite is my Hitachi massager - if you've never experienced that inside you, you're in for one hell of an experience, especially if you are into prostate stim ( too bad it doesn't do much for me).

Also, I am a big fan of veggies: apples are fun: love to feel and watch an apple pop in and out; also eggplants, squash, etc.

Also, a water bottle filled with warm water feels pretty nice: the kinds that are made from reduced, recycled plastic that are kind of flimsy so they have some good flex to them.

My next project is to experiment with some silicone covers to go over the Hitachi: different shapes and size. Some professional companies already make adapters, but they aren't intended to insert the entire vibrating head.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.