plug harnesses for larger plugs

lordjynn

What is a good harness for buttplugs or dildos that are 2 inches in diameter or better? Every site I look into seems to only have harnesses that work with smaller plugs or dildos. I thought this one might "KinkLab Anal Plug Harness with Cock Ring (KL635)", but reviews say the pouch for the dildo or plug is too small for their toys. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Edited by lordjynn

I got a plug harness from Fort Troff a few years ago that is suitable, with wide, heavy leather straps, stout buckles, overall a ver nice piece of leather work. At the time the offered both an around-the-waist only version as well as an over-the-shoulder model that is sure too keep about anything tight up in there.
I play with big toys. Click the link in my profile and see for youself...
I got the short model and love it. They only list the shoulder strap model in their catalog now, but I can tell that it would be up to the task.
My problem is I always want to push the limit and stick as big a plug in as I dare (or wish i could keep in forever, more like), then harness it in only to to go bat shit insane in about 15-20 minutes and tear the whole lot off as quickly as I can.
Good luck, hope you find a good harness.

Yeah, I've done a lot of searching, and I saw a link for fort troff once, but the enter/leave page made me feel it wasn't a toy sight until you posted this. I wish they still had that waist harness, since I was looking for a discreet way, but it was probably for the best that I didn't find one. I wouldn't know how discreet it would be until I bought it, and if it fits wider plugs, perhaps it just wouldn't be discreet enough. I'm just shocked over how difficult it is to find what I'm looking for...perhaps selling them are liabilities? Anyways, thanks for helping.

• 1 month later...
I own the fort troff harness. It's perfect!

Look

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=27269

• 1 month later...
Well, actually you can make one easily and for really cheap money. All you need is : a leather belt (or a simplie belt, dunno, never tried), a piece of fabric twice long enough to go from the back of the belt, underneath you and to the front of the belt + extra length to actually make a tie.

The piece of fabric should be one used for furnitures, have a good amount of friction (ie: that do not slip easily in contact with itself (in our case)), the width is up to your taste and needs.

here is a pic of the instructions :

[img]http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/17/46/12/64/buttpl10.jpg[/img]

If you're crafty, you can easily enhance the stuff to get a sexier thing, and with the help of a leather worker, create à really cool one. With that stuff, you can secure many things up your ass. :D

PS : beware of the crappy leather coming from asia, use only those from US, Canada or Europe, as the rest often use (and reuse) highly chemical and toxic products to tan the leather, making it cheap, but horrible for the skin, leading to some serious injuries. Edited by Seldil

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.