new ideas for Donna's beautiful asshole

MaryTV

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well-written post, i share your feelings on donna's ass in the first part of it, and the second part i guess it will remain a dream, even if the idea of her 'feeding a famous scat queen' is alluring tongue.gif
send donna a pm so she can read ASAP this beautiful hommage from you, and virtually from all the board cool.gif

Scat, huh? yeh, i had similar dream involving Roxy Raye :P

Hello Donna, 

I started this topic with a few questions and some ideas, more wild fantasies to do with your absolutely fabulous ass. As i mentioned I am obsessed with all things anal and of course with your magnificent prolapsed asshole. x 

I think the topic strayed somewhat when folks here focused on your equally wonderful cervix, which I totally understand, though I will admit that my heart still belongs to you and your dreamy asshole. 

I love that you have joined in with the discussion and updated us all on your private experiences and what adventures you are having. x 

I also noticed that you mentioned enemas a couple of times in one of your responses, but alas, these was not recorded on video.

As you might remember from the start of this topic; the idea of you expelling enemas from your extended prolapsed ass was high on my list. I was always puzzled by the use of milk, so I was very excited to read you mention a piss enema. How I wish you could film a piss enema session with one of your willing lesbian costars, especially one that loves to receive piss as she licks and sucks on your prolapse... But, I suspect my wild imagination may be getting ahead of me yet again. 

Still, one can dream... You are still the hottest girl on the net. 

Thanks Donna. 

M. x

Edited by MaryTV

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the posts i do here does not imply that I'm ungratetful and demanding. I am so grateful fore Everything she delivers, and because there is a possibility to do so, and I think she occasionally looking in here and read what people write, so do I share what I Dream about to see her do. ;)

Two male fists fully inside her Beautiful ass thats goes in and out streching it really good would be wort a kingdom to witness. :)

Edited by Assfull

• 5 weeks later...

I have an idea for DGG's wonderful ass that I can't seem to find anywhere online- elbow insertion. Basically a folded arm would be inserted elbow first into Donna's wonderful chasm. Once it was as deep as it would go the muscles could be flexed or the arm extended to provide some serious stretching around the anal ring. Has anyone seen this? Tried this?

Hello 'myassinbloom'; what a great idea you've had. I would love to see Donna do that with an elbow, both her and HotKinkyJo. Sometimes I am in awe at what they can both handle and your idea certainly would push the limits. 

Hello Donna, I hope you can see this and other wonderful recent posts in this topic, I wonder if you still visit Rosebuttboard? I hope so. x 

I am so in love with Donna's very special and beautiful asshole, I could simply spend day after day with my mouth and tongue at the mercy of her wonderful hole. It is so intoxicating, her swollen enlarged brown ring, even before she starts to play; the most perfect asshole of my dreams I would say... and I let my dreams and imagination flow rampantly and often, wishing I could taste her big puckered brown asshole and imagining how  amazing it must to have Donna's fully extended prolapse fill my open mouth... I could suck on her prolapsed asshole for hours at a time. 

I recently saw a movie of Donna exposing her asshole and pushing out her prolapse on an open road, even as the occasional (and very lucky) car drives right past her! Oh boy, how can those folks just pass her by? If it were me, with out a doubt I would be at the very least be slowing down, if only to be able to take in every visual moment... What an unexpected treat that would be! 

It was a very very horny scene, and I must admit, my mind swirls at the idea of Donna playing her special games in such an exhibitionistic manner. I'd love to see many more scenes like that one... even better to see the looks on the faces of the lucky folks that get to witness such a divine sight.  

Another aspect of this movie was that Donna pees and rubs some of her piss all over her prolapse, this makes her prolapse even more delicious to me... I also loved how from the front, the flowing pee looks like it is coming out of her pushed out prolapse! This makes me want to ask Donna  again that she might consider making more prolapse/enema movies, particularly ones that are not with milk, but with water or even better; a colored flavored liquid, like a brown colored iced tea or a yellow gatorade of some sort... Then to have a girlfriend drinking every last drop as Donna pushes it out of her fully extended prolapsed ass... 

I suggest this because I know many here (and maybe Donna too) are not that invested in pee and scat games... but while this would not be that way for Donna and her girlfriends, it would allow folks like me, (that dream of seeing such things), to use our imaginations and enjoy the best and most seductive asshole in the world even more. 

One other idea I had, was to have Donna and another girl that can produce a sizable prolapse, together in a 69 position... both furiously fisting each other's assholes in a fit of absolute passion till their prolapses are easily fully extended, then while still in their 69 position, they give way to their uncontrollable lust for each other's assholes and both suck 69 style for at least the second half of the movie... not for just a couple of shots, but both locked in a full on extended sucking session...

Oh, I have to go cool off now. x 

I hope Donna still comes to this site and perhaps reads new ideas like these, and maybe takes up the challenge of filming such scenes. 

Donna, you are still the very best thing that happened on the internet, just look at how you inspire the imaginations of all your fans. 

M. x

Edited by MaryTV

• 2 weeks later...

Still here and Blooming! Though haven't been on the board for a while or any other forum for that matter. Everything is good with me expect a bit of the seasonal blues during which has had me hibernating and being really bad with interaction & correspondence.

Thanks everyone for your kinky thoughts and praises, its great inspiration

I have made some serious gains in the last few months tho! Late summer got together with a guy that was able to double fist my ass!! Many have tried but only he with slim hands has suceeded. And yes of course i recorded it, and will eventually show up on DGG.com as a bonus, also he had his dick and hand in my ass to jerk off. It was fabulous! Fucked my rose oh yes. And I went on a forest picnic and did an enema in the beautiful nature, and defiled that beautiful nature with nasty, also recorded and is on my C4S page.

Depth wise, this guy also fisted me very deep and was pushing up my tummy, and on my long toys I've gotten down on them by an inch or 2 more in the last couple months.

My ass keeps quite busy when I cam on streamate, numerous hours per day 3 - 5 days a week of working it wider & deeper, and I swear some days it looks like my prolapse is out 6 inches!

Elbow fucking! sounds intriguing ! Glad u liked the open road video.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought you might be interested in this 'discovery' i made:

a shower lufa.

the sensation is amazing. especially one that has been used a while and is beginning to come apart. the texture makes for some pretty crazy sensations, and if the lufa is all stretched out, and you pull it out very very slowly by the string, it feels like it will take forever to come out, and causes a contraction that lasts for several seconds.

just got to make sure you use a 'gentle formula' body wash that doesn't irritate the 'sensitive regions'

• 4 years later...

December 3, 2014, and still hoping to see U here soon again queen :wub:

For me, be recording footage just as that last, tortured ligament holding her prolapsed fuck tunnel in causing it to bend towards her back finally breaks loose. I really want to see that. 

On 8/18/2019 at 7:13 AM, Rosebutt said:

Haven’t seen a lot of content from her lately. Wonder if she’s giving it a rest.

She's only filming with Alex when she goes to Poland now.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.