New fister needs some advice!!!

arod123

Hello, this is my first post on this site, mostly because I usually just read. I love stretching my ass and have recently been able to go past just fisting my ass, to now being able to punch fist my ass. I have been trying to find a women who would want to fist me but have not been successful. Then a couple days ago I posted about looking for guys to possibly do it for me. I had tons of emails of guys wanting to fist my ass. However, I am not gay by any means, not even bi. I have no sexual feeling towards guys. My question to you all is have you ever had a guy fist you but not been sexually attracted to you?? Is it super awkward and not pleasurable or is it easy to get over once that fist is all up in your loose ass??

[quote name='arod123' date='13 September 2013 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1379032276' post='889547']
Hello, this is my first post on this site, mostly because I usually just read. I love stretching my ass and have recently been able to go past just fisting my ass, to now being able to punch fist my ass. I have been trying to find a women who would want to fist me but have not been successful. Then a couple days ago I posted about looking for guys to possibly do it for me. I had tons of emails of guys wanting to fist my ass. However, I am not gay by any means, not even bi. I have no sexual feeling towards guys. My question to you all is have you ever had a guy fist you but not been sexually attracted to you?? Is it super awkward and not pleasurable or is it easy to get over once that fist is all up in your loose ass??
[/quote]

Correction: Not attracted to the guy fisting you.

Once you move past the gay/straight issue and realize that there is a shared passion for assplay, it's no big deal. It took me some time to appreciate that fisting can be just as rewarding for the top as the bottom. Don't worry about sucking cock or any other "gay stuff" that you don't want to do, almost anyone you might hook up with knows it's all about the ass and will only take what you're comfortable giving. Go for it, it WILL change your life.

[quote name='oregongaper' date='12 September 2013 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1379037244' post='889601']
Once you move past the gay/straight issue and realize that there is a shared passion for assplay, it's no big deal. It took me some time to appreciate that fisting can be just as rewarding for the top as the bottom. Don't worry about sucking cock or any other "gay stuff" that you don't want to do, almost anyone you might hook up with knows it's all about the ass and will only take what you're comfortable giving. Go for it, it WILL change your life.
[/quote]

Straight guy here- married, the whole bit. Fucking LOVE women and the feminine form and seriously have NO desire to be gay, but would not mind at ALL the right guy punch-fisting my asshole. Has NOTHING to do with gay/straight/bi- has EVERYTHING to do with ASS!!!

One other possibility is that, like me, you love women and are happily married then hook up with a male fisting partner only to discover... you're bisexual.

It never occurred to me, never fantasized about it - but when I found myself in that situation it was like second nature. You are what you are. No point in worrying about it. Just be yourself.

• 1 month later...
I have to agree with everybody that has posted comments about this topic. Do NOT let the gay / straight / bi orientation cause confusion when looking for a fuck buddy. To avoid problems and complications you need to be very up front with what you are looking for, into, wants, desires etc....

I am a gay male and when I connect with straight men or bisexuals I make sure we have an open and honest discussion about play. When you meet have a glass of wine or beer and take for 15-20 mins with each other to discuss experience, fisting preferences, do's and don't, and whatever else is on your mind. Once you and your buddy have talked, get to it. Once things are clear it makes the session go much smoother. Also, once you start playing with a regular buddy (regardless of orientation) the play gets better and better each time and you learn what each other likes and how you both respond to the play.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.