Dream to anal gape and prolapse

Wingnut

I have always loved playing with my ass an now I can't stop, I want more and I believe it's time to start taking my ass to the next lvl. I have used a 2 1/2 inch dildo but I want a really loose hole, my dream is to be easily double fisted will someone out there take me under their wing and help me achieve my dream of extreme gape and anal prolapse?

You can not have both atbthe advance stafe, either big gape or big prolapse. Because anal sphincter can not hold the prolapse out if you are so gape. But eralybstage right now i suggest you can do dilate orvstretching little by little by incrase the size of dildo and you can start do pumping nw.

[quote name='Melvin' date='07 September 2013 - 06:09 AM' timestamp='1378548595' post='883587']
You can not have both atbthe advance stafe, either big gape or big prolapse. Because anal sphincter can not hold the prolapse out if you are so gape. But eralybstage right now i suggest you can do dilate orvstretching little by little by incrase the size of dildo and you can start do pumping nw.
[/quote]

I kinda get the gist of what you're saying Melvin, but I don't think it's entirely accurate. There isn't one all-encompassing rule for us prolapsers.

I would be grateful for any genuine advice on how to obtain an anal prolapse.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='anniets' date='16 September 2013 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1379335004' post='892628']
[/quote]

Two options really: 1. Fuck you ass hard and deep with a big dildo a lot or 2. Use a penis pump in your as... Or both

[quote name='anniets' date='16 September 2013 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1379335004' post='892628']
[/quote]

Two options really: 1. Fuck you ass hard and deep with a big dildo a lot or 2. Use a penis pump in your ass... Or both Edited by Anon42

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.