Pom, Wonderful Pom...

Rosebutt

Since adding a POM bottle to my toy collection, I'm finding that its my main tool. It, along with my size L Kong, has what I consider to be the perfect size and shape for depth training. What I'm doing is pushing out my second sphincter and pushing the bottle into my prolapse so as to stretch my whole fist tube. My anus has long since been able to accept much larger objects, but the next level is my second sphincter.
When it's really far in, I can actually open my anus with two fingers hooked into either side and see the walls of my tunnel. It's SO fucking hot.

Anyone else have similar Pom-based experiences?

I've been using a Pom bottle for over a year now, I love it. Perfect size and depth for me. Love to punch it in and out of my ass.

hi friend , send pictures [color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2] Pom bottle ..... thanks ..... :) [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Ilia' date='31 August 2013 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1378004229' post='876991']
hi friend , send pictures [color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2] Pom bottle ..... thanks ..... :) [/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I'll get right on it.

[quote name='BodyAss' date='03 September 2013 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1378221802' post='879252']
What size of the bottle do u use. Saw 0.355 ml in Superstore — it's way to small.
[/quote]

Well we use oz's here in the US- mine is the 8OZ

[quote name='BillyBat' date='05 September 2013 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1378422115' post='881953']
I use the 16oz
[/quote]

See- I can take the 16oz in my anus, but not my second sphincter. I'm still working on stretching that.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.