XO SAKURAI SPECULUM

alongeasy

I found a company in pakistan that made and sells all kind of speculum expecially XO SAKURAI SPECULUM. He suggest me to get as many people as i can get to buy XO SPECULUM. I know some of you want it but dont know where to get. So im offering everyone to join me on buying it.

If u want to know how big XO SPECULUM, TRY FIND ELMER, VEINESS. Im sure most of us want.

Please contact me expecially MALAYSIAN PEOPLE.

IM PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN.

[quote name='alongeasy' date='14 July 2013 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1373841441' post='844967']
I found a company in pakistan that made and sells all kind of speculum expecially XO SAKURAI SPECULUM. He suggest me to get as many people as i can get to buy XO SPECULUM. I know some of you want it but dont know where to get. So im offering everyone to join me on buying it.

If u want to know how big XO SPECULUM, TRY FIND ELMER, VEINESS. Im sure most of us want.

Please contact me expecially MALAYSIAN PEOPLE.

IM PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN.
[/quote]

Ordering a single unit from Gynamed is not a problem either. I have already done it with success (you can see I own it by the pictures I posted). Just talk to Mr Sabour Ahmed, their sales manager. Price for me was 80USD + shipment. I sell them further for 200€ + shipment because of the risk. Here is the contact info to Sabour:

Small Industry Estate, Ghounse Pura,
Kacha Shahab Rd, P.O.Box 1714, Sialkot, Pakistan
T: +92 (0)52 3556286 F: +92 (0)52 3560687
E: sabour@gynamed.com W: www.gynamed.com M: +92 (0)332 862 1334

I have their whole catalog in PDF if someone want it. Just pm me your mailadress.

[quote name='bambino' date='16 July 2013 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1373983394' post='845888']
Ordering a single unit from Gynamed is not a problem either. I have already done it with success (you can see I own it by the pictures I posted). Just talk to Mr Sabour Ahmed, their sales manager. Price for me was 80USD + shipment. I sell them further for 200€ + shipment because of the risk. Here is the contact info to Sabour:

Small Industry Estate, Ghounse Pura,
Kacha Shahab Rd, P.O.Box 1714, Sialkot, Pakistan
T: +92 (0)52 3556286 F: +92 (0)52 3560687
E: sabour@gynamed.com W: www.gynamed.com M: +92 (0)332 862 1334

I have their whole catalog in PDF if someone want it. Just pm me your mailadress.
[/quote]

I dont think medical equipment can be consider as risk. Unless there is a war or something prevent to ship metal.
200 euro i think its too much. 200usd plus shipment can be consider ok.

Im in the process to buy from him XO too.

[quote name='alongeasy' date='21 July 2013 - 07:20 AM' timestamp='1374387601' post='848915']
I dont think medical equipment can be consider as risk. Unless there is a war or something prevent to ship metal.
200 euro i think its too much. 200usd plus shipment can be consider ok.

Im in the process to buy from him XO too.
[/quote]

Whatever. 200€ + shipment is My price. You can sell them further for 200$ if you want :) Do you have 10 units ready now? No, I don't think so ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.