www.ffchan.org

YATprn

Helloes, i would like to announce a new imageboard... ffChan.org
IPB Image

Besides a Textboard we have various Imageboards...
/sw/ Skinny Women
/hir/ Real Huge Insertions
/hid/ Drawn Huge Insertions
/ll/ Leather & Latex
/p/ Petplay & BDSM
/s/ Shooped Photos
/r/ Requests
/t/ Torrents & Rapidshit
/x/ Other Fetish
/el/ Elmer
/jd/ Jayda Diamonde

ffChan.org Edited by YATprn

Muahaha laugh.gif ya think it coul be the smoke clouds in my room ?
It was frozen dead a few minits ago on my Mac but yes it works now, thanks, your a wiz Anll ! biggrin.gif

WTFOMG it's a babeeeee forum ! wink.gif (^ ^) jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

Its not the old bbwchan, i used to use bbwchan but it got slow, then slower and now its offline so i decidet to start my own chan. In the first few Hours there was such a massive load of pagehits that the crappy vserver started to lagshit like hell so i had to order some brand new AMD Athlon X2 3800+ 64bit dual core ^^
It should arrive tomorrow and i expect it to be fast as hell. smile.gif

Great to see it kinda back. 7898 and BBW Chan was one I often visited, but if only the photomanipulations and the insertions boards- so this is perfect. Keep up the good work and hope it starts to grow soon.

BTW, thats the FF stand for, if anything?

Damn! I got this:-
oO those idiots just erased the entire server and i told em that i have to transfer the data to the new one first, i have just one backup of the sql database. well new server is about to arrive today,.. hopefully. will do my best to rescue the data since i have nearly all pictures posted etc.... my apologizes folks

ok first of all, the ff stands for fistfuck, or a finalfantasy site (with a lack of finalfantasy in there). but first of all the name was choosen because "ffchan" is very easy to remember.

second,... yeah they just cleaned out the server, these dumbasses, i told em to let it run until the new server is online, copy data, sql. etc. bla

im waiting for bout 2 weeks now for the new server to switch online (i think they had to order sum hardware first, whatever ^^). sunday they told me that i will have access to the new server until wednesday and i fucking hope for them that it goes online tomorrow.

.. oh and... 1000GB free-traffic ^^

FFCHAN.ORG Edited by YATprn

were back online
next things to do are adding sum small ad-dating script (if anyone has a free one im interested) and a discussion board... well and a custon design would be nice

hope to meet u there smile.gif

• 1 month later...
And a Short Update: The "dating script" is now finally online.
After checking my DNS settings again and again i finally managed to blame my provider for everything. smile.gif The dating script is now online. E-Mail delivery is working but E-Mails may be handled as spam so check your spam folder,... Enjoy.

ffChan.org
direct link to the dating board

• 4 months later...
A short update on whats going on...
I transfered the old boards into a new cms with community support, we now have forums, sum ads service, a torrent section and of course the old anonymous imageboards with a new style. Give us a visit at ffchan.org laugh.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.