sos

peroroit

QUOTE(gninori @ Sep 11 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]51551[/snapback]

http://www.freetranslation.com/
yes, i imagined so but it wasnt easy to understand the real meaning in the following "translation"
I have not piu the lnk to send off the photograph directly. Where it is found?

at about 18 months of this multi-lingual board the translation seemed like perfect english.... you my friend are the only one who speaks funny here - you almost need college Inglish to fallow you at times jester.gif just kiddin pal friends.gif

honest it was really a shot in the dark wink.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Sep 11 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]51554[/snapback]

at about 18 months of this multi-lingual board the translation seemed like perfect english.... you my friend are the only one who speaks funny here - you almost need college Inglish to fallow you at times jester.gif just kiddin pal friends.gif

honest it was really a shot in the dark wink.gif

ahahah
that's true, the average english here seems to come out of an automatic translator biggrin.gif
or, on the contrary, it's too bookish blush.gif
all considered, yours and few other people's is the most natural, indeed cool.gif
and your last line reminds me of an episode of simpson i saw few days ago, homer saying "i told you he is guilty. and i mean guilty: G-I-L-L-T-Y" laugh.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.