The appaeal of 'rose butt'?

tzstt

I've been gaping for a while now, but never gone as far as rose butting. But I am very curious to know what the sensation is like. I was wondering if anyone out there who does it can tell me what the experience feels like?

Also, perhaps you can describe how to actually perform it for the first time?

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='tzstt' date='04 June 2013 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1370366002' post='815928']
I've been gaping for a while now, but never gone as far as rose butting. But I am very curious to know what the sensation is like. I was wondering if anyone out there who does it can tell me what the experience feels like?

Also, perhaps you can describe how to actually perform it for the first time?
[/quote]
I have a small rose. It does not give me much sensation when I open it (which is every time I go to the toilet, inevitably), and I don't like it particularly; I'm more excited by insertions. It's interesting when it's quite open (after a play session) and I manage to close my hole "around" it. But we're entering prolapse territory, I believe.

It's not something you actually "perform a first time". The more you play, especially when you don't use enough lube on big objects, the more your inner tissues will be pulled out. Very slowly, time after time, the rose will start to form, but this is a gradual thing, not something you finally perform. Once it is there, it stays there; what once held the tissues inside you is now partially gone.

[quote name='Melvin' date='01 July 2013 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1372724878' post='835059']
It took 5 years to get my full prolapse, take patience, be regilar
[/quote]

Took me even longer and I don't have a total prolapse yet, not like Melvin's or SkiFreak or GapingAnus. But I'm getting there- and that's the fun!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.