ID some old movie

z3n0mal4

Ok . Saw this one on TCM some time ago , have just bit of fragments from it .
The main story is that during WW2 battle Japan-USA , 2 pilots crash on same island , a japanese & an american , and first they kinda hunt each other but after they see that their best chance is getting along together as a team ... or something like that tongue.gif

HELP ??? cry.gif

JACKPOT !!!!!!! that is tongue.gif damn i never thought of googleing my thoughts tongue.gif

dunno what TCM stands for , but its all old movies and is after CartoonNetwork smile.gif which is kinda sucky these days , i can't make much of the cartoons now ( btw , im currently downloading Voltron series tongue.gif )

i might have answered without googling, just looking marvin's filmography on IMDB dry.gif pimp.gif laugh.gif
great classic about enmity, pacifism and friendship, and the ending is greatesque too, but i dont spoil it for you Edited by gninori

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.