Vacuum Pumping Toys

peeholepirate

Thinking about trying vacuum pumping toys for pleasure and encouraging a prolapse. Does anyone have experience, toys to recommend or otherwise?

I'm thinking along the lines of a vacuum cock pump type thing - would a cheap one suffice?

TIA,
Pee.

Yes, a cheap one would be fine. I have been using cockpumps on my inner meat for years now and as a result have a respectable rosebutt/prolapse. Just make sure you can fit the cylinder IN your ass.

"make sure you can fit the cylinder IN your ass."
... I would have thought you would place it on the outside around the rosebutt, and then pump your ass inside-out???

Pee.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Sep 8 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]50774[/snapback]

Yes, a cheap one would be fine. I have been using cockpumps on my inner meat for years now and as a result have a respectable rosebutt/prolapse. Just make sure you can fit the cylinder IN your ass.

Depends on what you want. Personally, I don't like to have my anus all swollen and sore. I prefer to just have my rectal walls pulled out, i.e. "rosebutt" (see my avatar pic- THAT'S a "rosebutt").

• 11 months later...
QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Sep 10 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]51154[/snapback]

Depends on what you want. Personally, I don't like to have my anus all swollen and sore. I prefer to just have my rectal walls pulled out, i.e. "rosebutt" (see my avatar pic- THAT'S a "rosebutt").

i dont like those kind of pics either wink.gif

What about this....

IPB Image

http://fetteredpleasures.com/product/vacuu...s/prodVC20.html

Looks expensive but effective !

Pee.

No just get a standard penis enlarger, very effective at stretching for a nice prolapse.

Like the rest have said you need to insert the cylinder passed your anus, a lot less painfull and effective at getting the desired affect!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi this is melvin. U are correct no need teh expensive pump. Just use the penis pump. But to make sure yr pump goes into yr anus. The pump shud not cover yr outer anus. Thsi will be very painful and swollen anus will become.

What is the long term effects from pulling your insides out, I tried once and it felt amazing, but i was worried about its effects on my daily life, or a serious problem in the bathroom at work one day.

If you take your time, your ass should actually be stronger. I've never had an "accident" and I've been pumping for over 5 years.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.