Is an inflatable dildo worth anything?

Klauster

Hi all.

The idea of a big inflatable dildo to stretch a pussy or an asshole is fantastic.

But I've heart that they're not really worth anything. That its practically impossible to stretch the hole because the dildo only gets filled with air in the part of the dildo thats on the outside.

Can someone confirm that? .... Or tell your own experiences, good or bad, of an inflatable dildo please? (men, women or couples)

Thank you.

Not really had much luck with inflatable dildos - you're right they expand around your ass after a certain point so don't stretch you much. Inflatable butt plugs are much better, i've trained my ass very successfully with the pink/magenta doc johnson one, though it has begun to lose its shame a bit but generally was well worth it. It doesn't just stretch inside you - if its a good one if should be firm enough when expanded your to be able to ride in and out your ass :) I've had some hot gapes wreaking my ass with mine, might have to invest in a bigger one soon... Edited by misterfox

You need to be careful when these things go out of shape. It usually means the material it is made from is stretching and I have heard that if one burst when inside you (like a balloon bursting) it can be very painful.

hmmm thats what I thought.

Ist a shame, ćos if they really worked it could be fantastic to play with and to stretch my gf's pussy and my ass with :)

If any more of you ppl out there have some first hand experience on inflatable dildos then please let me know.

had some pretty good ass-streching sessions with an inflatable plug. so I decided to buy an inflatable dildo to... don't do that! I hate that thing! plug good - dildo crap

• 1 month later...
I've used a few inflatables in my time. For actually stretching the ring they're not a lot of use.

I find inflatable butt plugs (I've tried two and have one still) don't do much for me. Once in and inflated it just gets to the point for me where I need to push it out and although it does open the ass it doesn't stretch it in my experience, the balloon just shapes itself to pop out.

I did once have the monster inflatable dildo (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6639) and used to play with it a lot, but once you pumped it up so far the only bit that continued expanding was the bulb at the bottom.

Currently I have the Giganticus Inflatable (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25465)which I bought so I could insert the whole thing, including bulb. Now that it an intense feeling as once it's all in each pump can be felt either expanding the bulb in the anus , or the sigmoid, or both. :D

I wish someone could invent a toy that could be used to properly expand the asshole in a controlled manner. Speculums are close, but I bought the biggest one I could find and it's just not big enough! I guess that says more about my ass than the speculum though! LOL

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Rambone' date='26 April 2013 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1366991574' post='789641']
I've used a few inflatables in my time. For actually stretching the ring they're not a lot of use.

I find inflatable butt plugs (I've tried two and have one still) don't do much for me. Once in and inflated it just gets to the point for me where I need to push it out and although it does open the ass it doesn't stretch it in my experience, the balloon just shapes itself to pop out.

I did once have the monster inflatable dildo (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6639) and used to play with it a lot, but once you pumped it up so far the only bit that continued expanding was the bulb at the bottom.

Currently I have the Giganticus Inflatable (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25465)which I bought so I could insert the whole thing, including bulb. Now that it an intense feeling as once it's all in each pump can be felt either expanding the bulb in the anus , or the sigmoid, or both. :D

I wish someone could invent a toy that could be used to properly expand the asshole in a controlled manner. Speculums are close, but I bought the biggest one I could find and it's just not big enough! I guess that says more about my ass than the speculum though! LOL
[/quote]

You're in luck...might want to try out this bad boy horse speculum:
http://www.extremerestraints.com/speculums_157/huge-equine-speculum_1107.html

I have an inflatable dildo and I love it. I'm not sure what make it is (I threw the box away a long time ago), but it's kind of like [url="http://www.stockroom.com/Inflatable-Black-Rubber-Dildo-P87.aspx"]this one[/url]. For me, it does work. 10 minutes or so with that, slowly inflating it as I go, stretches me out enough to start taking my larger toys. If it broke, I'd replace it immediately. For me it's that important!

I do admit that it can look slightly misleading. When you pull it out - and it's fully inflated - it looks like a huge dildo (much bigger that my ass can take), but I do think it does help with the stretching.

• 4 weeks later...
I have two inflatables plugs: [url=http://www.premiumtoyz.de/erotikwelt/product_info.php/info/p313_Pump-up-Plug-large.html]dick-shaped[/url] and [url=http://www.premiumtoyz.de/erotikwelt/product_info.php/info/p5352_8---14-cm-----Pump-Up-Plug.html]ribbed cone[/url]. Note that my links may not link to the exact models: the dick-shaped is significantly smaller than the ribbed cone.

I first bought the dick-shaped one because I liked the size, the look, and I wanted to try an inflatable, even though I had been warned they were fragile and a waste of money. The warnings were wrong in this case! I enjoyed this plug very much, and still do on occasion. When it is barely inflated, its shape makes for a very easy insertion: it has a moderate width (about 1.5 inch), and doesn't go very far (about 5 inches). Ideal at the start of a session. You can then inflate it slowly, and feel it fill you. :lol: You can easily reach 3.5 inches, I haven't dared push it more than that (theoretically it goes to 5 inches).

I found many ways to play with it: inflate it a bit, and you get a small dildo that you can insert and remove easily, doing some strokes, etc. Inflate it a bit more, and you get a small plug that is as easy to insert and remove, with more sensations; it won't stay inside you. After that, you get a plug that will stay inside you unless you really push it; it will stay inside without bothering you body, this is a great way to train your rectum. Even further, you reach a point where your body really wants to eject that big log. Fighting your urge is also a great pleasure and training. :)

I bought the second one because I wanted to try bigger things, and I thought the ribbed texture would be interesting when inflated a bit. Big mistake: all textures disappear quickly when inflated! I also discovered that it was too long for me, I initially could not insert it up to the neck, so the cone could not stay in place, it did not work as a plug. Recently, I've managed to insert it fully (including the base), and I started liking it more.

One thing that bothers me with both models: once the plug is inflated and in place, the hose and pump are a bother if you want to walk around.

One tip: if you just press the pump, it inflated very slowly. If you plug the exit hole when you press the pump (with your finger, or by pressing that hole against your thigh), it inflates much faster. I suggest you keep count of the number of presses you do, so you know your progress, your limits, and have an idea of what is happening inside you (you sure don't want them to blow up!).

• 3 weeks later...
Personally, I enjoy the feeling of a plug inside me - the filling sensation is pretty incredible, and then the uncontrollable urge to eject it...leg-shaking experience when you take it to the limit.

My last plug popped inside of me, but it didn't hurt at all- the plugs are made of dual-layered latex, which isn't that strong, and the double layers prevent "catastrophic failure," and it ends up being more of a slow leak.

I've found that the inflatable plug from Doc Johnson (also sold at Adam & Eve) ( http://www.docjohnson.com/gapers-inflatable-plugs-latex-organic.html ) doesn't like too go beyond 30 pumps - after that, you jeopardize stretching it out too much and risking popping.

An inflatable dildo that actually stretches the ring seems like the holy grail. But physics are the enemy: something that inflates easily will never have enough strength to stretch out your ring - it will just distort; to the contrary, something that is strong enough to open up your ring will be too hard to pump up, and when it does fail, it could definitely be "catastrophic," dangerous, and painful due to the extreme pressure.

So I guess it depends on the sensation you're looking for - right now, the best bet seems to have a range of various-sized dildos, paired with a speculum to get both stretching and penetration sensations.

• 1 year later...

I too have tried several 'monster' and 'gigantic' inflatable dildos each promising a girth of 10-15 inches in circumference. All have had the same flaw - as described above - they expand outside the body or in the rectum and don't exert enough pressure to expand the sphincter.

Disappointing. If anyone comes across a good one, I'd love to hear about it. 

Duct-tape to the rescue.

Don't waste your money, only buy the extra thick industrial type latex, large to super-large inflatable dildos or butt plugs. Pump-up only so far that you can comfortably insert (with Styrofoam core not necessary), tape off everything that stays outside of the sphincter ring and triple tape at the borderline to prevent curling. Once you find the position that works best for you you can make the set up more permanent with a piece of flexible plastic such as a cheap plastic glass, do not use the clear throwaways as these are too hard and thin and would increase the chance of puncturing.
I have done this with all my inflatables and it's changed them from waste of money to some of my favorite toys, even the smaller ones have proved to be quite useful in combination with dildos as they don't fly out on their own anymore.

I would recommend that when you buy an inflatable it should be the same size as your favorite dildo or butt plug, this will prevent over inflation, also use the pinch-test to check for material thickness as this is the most important quality indicator for a good inflatable.

As to the dangers of explosions inside, I have had 4 pop inside me and I have felt either nothing or a slight sting, and the air either exited immediately or I passed wind a short time later. (all were too small and thin walled) Edited by thunderxx

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.