'Candy Stripers' with amber hunt 1978

masshole

here's the 2 fisting bits from the move(Candy Stripers, thanks to member who knew the name) Amber Hunt pussy fist by guy in the fist sceane and some other chick double pussy fist in second where the guy says don't lose your watch!! (8:05) ,i like this beacuse i know the were people fisting while i was been born(same year and month)!!!!

http://ul.to/z4ilhh9v

Forgot to add, the sound with amber hunt makes me wanna get stoned, the other scene you would think your in some hillbilly getaway if you were blind!!!

I remember when the video came out and I rented it. I liked it so much that I went back to the store and bought a copy. When I watched it again, I was surprised that all the good parts were missing! Turns out the store copy was the European version and the one I purchased was the US, which was censored at the time because fisting was too extreme! The store was nice enough to exchange the tape, so I got lucky. Funny how times have changed...

[quote name='asdfqwerty' date='19 March 2013 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1363656568' post='760643']
times have changed? It's still not allowed 35 years later.
[/quote]
yes, I remember seeing a video last year where roxy raye anally fisted herself and it was censored! or did you mean the kindness of video stores letting you return the video?!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.