self made stuff

mefisto

i beginn with my butplug harness
anal training is fun but you cant really do much while sitting on a dildo and with a butplug its always possible it will fall out
commercial stuff is way! to expensive for my tastes
harness for females
harness for male
so i decided to build my own ghetto style wink.gif
a standard belt with two of those lanyard keychains (the fastener make it easy)
today i wore my buttplug for about 1 1/2 and 1 hour without problem and could even clean the house while doing so biggrin.gif
i think i will change the cloth for some leather sometime but right now im happy with it
and its the size i want it (we just had some problems with an strapon, which had a !maximum! waist for 84 cm circumfence so im carefull with ordering stuff like that over the net)
see pics for details
IPB Image
IPB Image

very good topic, mefisto cool.gif

and an excellnet idea for a harness biggrin.gif i always managed to hold my plugs even when going out with them but for dildos it´s excellent.

my advice for this homeworking section biggrin.gif biggrin.gif would be: use a simple and cheap swimnoodle.

IPB Image
http://www.swimnoodle.com/bilder/headers/header_swim.jpg

it´s approx. 6cm in diameter and with a sharp knife and a lighter/candle you can carve any form you want. they doens´t live long (i always throw them away after one use) but they are cheap so that´s no problem. and they really feel good because they are soft and stable at the same time.

i´m looking forward to hear other ideas fro all the craftsmen here biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

gershi

I've made hundreds (which probably means 25) dildos from huge church candles.

Lots and lots of canes from branches and even whole trees : )

Not to mention different shorts and shirts - slutty style of course.

But the one that got away (so far) is a working fucking machine.
I know next to nothing about "electrics" and "mechanics" but I know what I want:
IPB Image
Mountable directly on the floor, a bench or the wall.
Point it in the right direction, lock #1 and #2 in place, and control #3 by remote.
Stroke length should be adjustable from 1 to 10 inches.
And speed from once per minute to twice per second.

Can YOU make something like this ?

Niiiice thread Mephisto !
Congrats evrybod !
I can't knock up devices like yours (too lazy) but I invite you all friends to come in Brittany to use this ancient celtic huge rod : IPB Image laugh.gif Bring the lube ! IPB Image (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Bimboy @ Apr 3 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]6086[/snapback]

I've made hundreds (which probably means 25) dildos from huge church candles.

Lots and lots of canes from branches and even whole trees : )

Not to mention different shorts and shirts - slutty style of course.

But the one that got away (so far) is a working fucking machine.
I know next to nothing about "electrics" and "mechanics" but I know what I want:
IPB Image
Mountable directly on the floor, a bench or the wall.
Point it in the right direction, lock #1 and #2 in place, and control #3 by remote.
Stroke length should be adjustable from 1 to 10 inches.
And speed from once per minute to twice per second.

Can YOU make something like this ?

this device could make you rich, if patented and launched to market, and many people happy, along with their asses (pussies too?)

anybody here has experience in casting own toys?
I carved an plug out of wax and would like to make an latex or silicone one out out it (no hard stuff, i like them flexible
I read covering it with latex can give you an good negative but i dont know if i can fill it with latex without the form and the plug bonding together
my current plan would be putting the wax one in gypsum, put it in the oven with a bowl under it with like 60-70 ° C and lett the wax melt out
then fill it with latex or silicone and after its hard break the gypsum
IPB Image

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.