Help me convert DVD to WMV, AVI?

reeleehung

Can anyone help me out? I've got over 6 hours of pretty hot American m2m fisting scenes that I'd love to share with you all. (I'm not into guys, but these scenes made me pretty horny!) They're all on DVD though and I've never done any conversion of DVD video to MPEG, WMV, or AVI. Any good suggestions? Which is the best format? What do people prefer most? What sample rate should I use for good resolution? I've got a new PC laptop with media center software, but I don't know how to use it. Any suggestions?

Anyone who has input or links to tutorials can post here or PM me.

Thanks!
ReeLeeHung jester.gif Edited by reeleehung

even if it's not free , internet is very resourceful tongue.gif u can find anything.
i tried once to get me one more subtitle in a DVD , and i sat like 5 hours reading a guide and i've done those things i had to follow twice and it didn't work , my PowerDVD always crashed on the edited DVD ..

i guess i'm not made for video editing tongue.gif

QUOTE(reeleehung @ Sep 5 2007, 06:24 PM) [snapback]50350[/snapback]

Thanks, anllover...

Is DVD copy 4 a free program? Got a link to a download? I'd love to find it because I've never seen the clips I'd like to share on any forum before.

RLH

i got mine long ago.... let me look to see about it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.