a flower

Guest Freakypumper

QUOTE(gninori @ Aug 30 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]49275[/snapback]

post n. 2001: ASSpace Odyssey for tangerine! tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Stop making me piss in my space suit , you evil pals ! crazy.gif

Oh my god, what is this mammoth black pump besides the Jupiter's moons ?

IPB Image Is it the new Freakypumper toy ?
jester.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

arg Freaky, sorry to spoil your rose pix thread with our usual bullshit pix games ! blush.gif wink.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Freakypumper @ Sep 1 2007, 12:41 PM) [snapback]49562[/snapback]

smile.gif no problem Tang ,

dear G , her name is simply "The Rose" wink.gif

thanks mods staff , anllover too , friends.gif

f.

smile.gif notworthy.gif Please post more of your roses, any kind, ô Mother of all RSBB Mods ! wink.gif friends.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Sep 1 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]49563[/snapback]

smile.gif notworthy.gif Please post more of your roses, any kind, ô Mother of all RSBB Mods ! wink.gif friends.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

mother? i always thought freaky was a man? crazy.gif crazy.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif you should know the best, tang. you met him personally crazy.gif tongue.gif

beautiful rose brunette.gif roses are my favourites in my garden. the most precious one we have is "new dawn". a climbing rose we planted at the base of a tree where the tree house for our children is located. it now has a height of 6 meters and is always full of blossom.

IPB Image
new dawn

Your rose is a splendor, Gershi, and for God's sake i don't speak of your ass.

"Mother" for Freakypumper was metaphorical, of course… wink.gif But yes FreakyP have plenty of yin and that's made him a nice man who perfectly plays with yang too. jester.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.