requiem for a dream

gershi

hi friends,

last night i watched "requiem for a dream"

IPB Image
requiem for a dream

and boy oh boy ohmy.gif this movie is real hard stuff. the movie starts nice but with every minute the characters sink deeper into darkness and bad times sad.gif ohmy.gif there´s TOTALLY NO happy end. it´s like the modern interpretation of a classical drama where all characters are bound to doom diablo.gif but this is so realistic, so without any hope that it really knocks you off your feet bangin.gif

anyone already seen it?

gershi

Yes I see it too long time ago. I can`t take to balance in myself after watching it trought one week. All of my friends in Poland (except one) who see it also have similar feelings. Is really sad, sad and one more sad movie... about fall...

great call TANG.... but ofcourse you would like the movie where the star is a CHEESE EATER!!!!! Muhahahahaha

i watched Ratatouille the other day and i was very impressed. love the messege it sends. kids movies are pretty nice...

havent seen requim for a dream but i like movies that ARENT hollywood happy endings ALL the frikken time. i will look for this movie at some time...

Ok pals. Didn't see Requiem for a dream but Ratatouille!!!! biggrin.gif
IPB Image And I feel better now . And not because it's about Paris or French cooking huhuhu.

I'm a lil' bit depressive these days so I don't need downer movies anymore to keep myself in good health.

Just my 2 centimes muahah ! (^ ^) crazy.gif

ps : @ anl I'm a part of the 10% of froggies who hate stinkin' french cheeses, sorry. laugh.gif blush.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Sep 5 2007, 12:04 PM) [snapback]50293[/snapback]

I'm a lil' bit depressive these days so I don't need downer movies anymore to keep myself in good health.

Just my 2 centimes muahah ! (^ ^) crazy.gif

ps : @ anl I'm a part of the 10% of froggies who hate stinkin' french cheeses, sorry. laugh.gif blush.gif

i also agree. some uplifting movies and weed pimp.gif are really my speed now. dont know what would happen if i see a downer now. hollywood childrens and teen flicks are great for this. watched the one about superhero kids academy or something, with Tim Allen as Zoom. maybe that was the movies name, Zoom.

anyway i will watch this one Requim for a Dream because it is refreshing to see a big movie NOT always end on a happy note. but if i go for downers i usually like ot watch documentarys. one i have been wanting to see is about the Golden Gate Bridge being the biggest spot in the world for suicides. or the movie about and called Who Killed the Electric Car. they were called el1 or ev1.... crazy fuckin world we live in.

sorry to hear your nose is only for Jap turds and not feet smelling cheese Senoir Frog
IPB Image
piccy clicky

IPB Image
piccy clicky

not sure which suits you more.... they dont have one with hash in it ass Muhahahahaha
good pic of your rat btw

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.