Looking for toy with NO natural friction (plastic butt plug)

lerkan

I own several toys, they all smell and are made of rubber type material. I don't like that material, I wish I could find a butt plug that is made out of plastic, not rubber.

There's a big difference. If you take a rubber toy and drag it against your arm for example, it will create a lot of friction. I want a butt plug that can slide better on my skin.

Of course I use lube with my toys but lube dries and when it does the rubber toys are painful because they have so much friction.

These rubber toys also collect dust/hair like crazy, whereas a plastic toy wouldn't.

Do anyone here own a naturally slippery plastic butt plug? Edited by leko

[quote name='Kein_Mitleid' date='13 February 2013 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1360727454' post='736543']
Why not go for pyrex or borosilicate glass? (I'm talking long-term plugs here, not other household items made out of glass, which won't be of the same quality... and I strongly do not recommend it.)
[/quote]

Glas is good but also expensive. Right now I'm looking for a plastic one (if they exist)

Quite a lot of soda pet-bottles have shapes that wold make for reasonable plugs. The Pom-bottle comes to mind but might be too big. Detergents, shampoos and similar also comes in usefully shaped bottles. Your nearest grocery-store might be your best bet for friction-free fanny friends.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.