Wide Speculums

kcolyrf

Hey Everyone,

I've been seeing more vids of speculum play recently and I've been wondering where are people getting these speculums from? There are pictures floating around of Hot Kinkyjo with a speculum that looks very similar to a collins speculum but the blades seem wider? The dimensions, from what I can tell do not match up with a large collins speculum.

I've bought a few speculums before, particularly the Miller and the Collins, but I can't find any that are larger than these, yet I see videos of girls using larger one like in Everythingbutt videos and Hot KinkyJo's videos.

Does anyone have any more information or know of a place where I can buy an extra large speculum?

[quote name='john doe' date='09 February 2013 - 08:39 AM' timestamp='1360417199' post='734378']
Hey Everyone,

I've been seeing more vids of speculum play recently and I've been wondering where are people getting these speculums from? There are pictures floating around of Hot Kinkyjo with a speculum that looks very similar to a collins speculum but the blades seem wider? The dimensions, from what I can tell do not match up with a large collins speculum.

I've bought a few speculums before, particularly the Miller and the Collins, but I can't find any that are larger than these, yet I see videos of girls using larger one like in Everythingbutt videos and Hot KinkyJo's videos.

Does anyone have any more information or know of a place where I can buy an extra large speculum?
[/quote]
I know the one HKJ uses is actually a horse speculum (!!!). The one that everyone raves about used by that giant gaper chick (her name escapes me) was homemade by her husband.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='09 February 2013 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1360424870' post='734454']
I know the one HKJ uses is actually a horse speculum (!!!). The one that everyone raves about used by [b]that giant gaper chick [/b](her name escapes me) was homemade by her husband.
[/quote]

think it was Suzi Fernandez :blink:

The one that I am thinking of isn't the horse speculum. It's one of her newer videos where she is wearing a blonde wig. The speculum blades looked extra wide but the blade length were really short.

Anyone have anymore info?

Just so everyone's on the same page, here is a preview of the video I am talking about:
http://xhamster.com/movies/1651749/xo_speculum_and_40cm_deep_insertion_in_ass_hotkinkyjo.html#comments_title

I know the other speculum she uses is the xo speculum but that is discontinued. I'm hoping that the one she uses isn't and I can find some way of purchasing it

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='john doe' date='12 February 2013 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1360644314' post='735996']
Just so everyone's on the same page, here is a preview of the video I am talking about:
http://xhamster.com/movies/1651749/xo_speculum_and_40cm_deep_insertion_in_ass_hotkinkyjo.html#comments_title

I know the other speculum she uses is the xo speculum but that is discontinued. I'm hoping that the one she uses isn't and I can find some way of purchasing it
[/quote]

Yes! That's the one I want to! The horsespeculum looks good but is to long if you only go for "wide". So I'm interested to where HKJ or her dildo-crew bought it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.