need help to prolapse :(

pink sock

does anyone have any tips on how to prolapse ? do u have to go deep with toys and play or mainly width ? i seem to have problems going deep :( up untill tonight i could fit a 330ml can of juice in my ass quite easy and just managed a 32.5 mm bottle which was amazing to feel a stretch after a while :D but want to see my ass start to pop out !!!

hi

can take penis pump and start pumping sessions rectum, one session about 30 minutes, it is important to put your pump inside the anus 2.5 sm and the pump low pressure, just take your time slowly prolapse

enjoy ..... :)

[quote name='anal lover 1992' date='03 February 2013 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1359851467' post='730238']
i dont have one, will just anal play with little lube help speed up the process ? i have a rosebud but just dosent come out yet :(
[/quote]
If u do not have pump , squeezing out will help you also, but pumping will make quicker, dont dilate too much. Loose anus can not hold prolapse out

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.