Rhonda's Story, threesome, fisting, ffm, bottlefuck, fantastic

metallica

Janel invited us over for dinner, which is fine with me because she’s a great cook and she lives in a fantastic penthouse apartment with city views. As usual she did a superb job of the cooking, serving fresh oysters with salmon roe, tempura fish and steamed vegetables and homemade coffee sorbet. Her wine selection lived up to its reputation, again.

We settled down in her lounge with liqueur coffees and a bottle of wine, enjoying the breeze whispering through the doors to the glass-walled balcony. The city lights were twinkling in the background, highlighted against the horizon. Life felt good and we were all pretty relaxed. We talked for a bit mostly about work and people we knew who were going out with other people we knew. After a time my bladder was feeling the effects of too much coffee. I stood up and realised my head was also feeling the effects of a couple of glasses of wine.

While I was in the bathroom I allowed myself a little fantasy that we might enjoy a naughty little threesome that night. Janel was cute and petite, brunette and sparkly, like champagne in a human package. It sent a little thrill through my loins, sending a little more than usual blood to those areas that feel good when you’re feeling aroused.

When I came back into the lounge room I realised my fantasy was about to become a reality in a mighty big way. There was Janel, dark hair framing her face, with her blood-red lips fastened around my husband’s cock like a hungry leech. As she bobbed up and down, massaging his shaft with her tongue I saw something brown leak from the corner of her mouth. Sly little slut, she had a mouth full of hot coffee, giving him a hot, wet blowjob and taking care of him like a professional hooker!

However, my attention was drawn irresistibly to the sight of her glistening snatch, exposed to full view as she rested on her knees with her head down in his lap, giving him the business. Her skirt was hiked up to expose her cute, round, firm little butt. Her tight, cute sex, framed between her shapely thighs, was shaven completely bared and swollen with excitement. I was transfixed by this exotic pink flower with its delicate lips and musky odour. It was obviously meant to attract my attention, and it worked!

Neither of them was really paying much attention to me though Harry, my husband, made eye contact with me, nodding that I should join in. He must have seen the fucklust in my eyes as I made my way towards Janel’s beautiful, wet pussy. Janel and Harry were together as a couple for two years before I met Harry and married him. They were very familiar with each others bodies and Harry had talked to me a little about some of the sexual exploits they had been through together, though that had all seemed to be in the past. Harry’s eyes closed again as he moaned softly and thrust his hips upwards, cramming more of his big, thick 8 inches into Janel’s face.

As she strained to take his meat into her soft little mouth I reached over and stroked her exposed sex with my long, scarlet nails. She bucked as though she had received an electric shock. I gently clawed my talons back down through the soft folds of her womanhood, pausing to crush her swelling clitoris with my middle finger, rubbing gently across it from side to side, feeling it stiffen under my fingertip. She arched her back, speeding her already frantic assault on Harry’s prick, cupping his monster sac in her right hand, carefully pinching and scraping his balls with her nails and driving him crazy.

I lifted my fingers to my face, drinking in the delicious scent of her, rubbing it under my nose before sinking three fingers into my hungry mouth, wetting them so I could slip them into Janel’s wet and willing cunt. Saliva dribbled from them onto her now rigid clit as I thrust all three fingers into her, working her walls with my fingertips and mashing her protruding button under my thumb.

The effect was amazing! She stiffened, Harry’s huge dong slipping from her mouth with an audible POP! Her head snapped back as she hissed a long, guttural Yeessssss!”, thrusting back violently onto my hand, her mane of dark hair flying. I knew then we were going to have a fun night. I jacked the three fingers up and into her. . . hard! Another Yessss!”; another thrust then she bowed back over Harry’s cock, swallowing it all the way down to his balls.

I withdraw my hand, curled my thumb into my palm and slammed it back into her gaping hole, plunging my entire hand into her greedy, slippery, wet gash. This girl was fucking amazing! She had my entire fist up her, as far as my wrist and was straining to take more! I pumped her hard, squeezing pussy juices out of her so they ran down my arm and dripped off my elbow.

By now Harry was up on his knees, holding her head between his hands in a vicelike grip, pounding his massive bone into her mouth, while he held two big handfuls of her hair. I could hear her gagging as each thrust drove into her throat. I knew what that was like, and felt a little sorry for her. That big, throbbing head of his cock was like a baby holding an apple in its fist. Her lipstick was smeared all over her face. Her bruised and swollen lips were taking an absolute battering from the pole repeatedly smashing into them.

I pulled my thumb out of her cunt and slid it straight up her ass, still pumping her furiously with my hand. That was too much for her. She stifled a scream, waves of orgasm pulsing through her body as she swallowed Harry’s knob down her throat. I felt her internal convulsions slow around my hand before she finally rolled sideways and lay on her side, panting like a weary horse.

Harry’s shaft was still standing up, begging for attention, so I stripped out of my jeans and soaked panties then straddled him and lowered myself onto him. It felt so good, with his big cock pounding at the entrance to my womb, driving deep up into my insides. I ignored Janel, closing my eyes and fantasising about being fucked the way we’d just done her. She was stirring, regaining some of the strength we had drained out of her.

She came up alongside me, her pert little breasts jutting out at me. I reached over and plucked one like a cherry, giving it a light twist and pinch, watching the blood suffuse her tight, puckered aureole as I released it. She pushed Harry’s head and shoulders back onto the sofa, squatting with her dripping quim just brushing his nose, holding her breasts up to my face. I licked around her nipple, breathing it into my mouth and catching it between my teeth, nibbling gently at it before she pulled away and offered me the other.

I could smell her natural perfume, heavy on the air, as she lowered herself onto his face, wriggling with delight as he plunged his tongue into her hot, juicy snatch. The harsh sounds of Harry’s breathing and slurping at her cum-soaked fork were too much for me. This was my first threesome and I was about ready to explode. I came quietly, savouring the fullness of Harry impaling me from below.

I slipped off him and took the end of his magnificent schlong in my mouth, lapping at my juices, licking them off his shaft and those huge balls of his. He responded to my mouth, jerking in little spasms as I worked his wood, corkscrewing my hands gently up and down his shaft as my mouth encased his head. He became harder and harder, every vein standing out, ropy and purple against the thick, glistening trunk while I sucked him.

When he came it was like a tsunami a long rolling wave that just kept coming and coming, filling my mouth with his sweet, thick cream. I like the taste of Harry’s juice. It tastes a little like coconut cream, with traces of salt and sugar. At last he was empty; the dying twitches of his orgasm spurting its last few drops onto my tongue.

Janel was still struggling to get her second orgasm off Harry’s tongue. She had turned her back to me so he could get his tongue onto her clit more easily. I think she was so brutalised and swollen from my fisting that she was having trouble getting enough feeling to make it happen.

I reached over and grabbed the empty wine bottle, smeared some of my pussy juices on the neck of it and slipped the neck of the bottle up her slippery, wet ass. She gave a loud groan, pushing back against the bottle so I let her have it, jamming the ever-widening neck of the bottle in as far as it would go.

Janel simply went wild! Pounding her ass against the bottle, more and more of it slid into her greased cornhole, until I had just enough of it to hold onto while I shuttled the length of it in and out of her ass. She rubbed her crotch all over Harry’s face, which was slick with sweat and pussy slime. His eyes were glazed as her worked at her with his mouth. Finally, Janel rammed backwards against the bottle, taking the last of it into her back passage, her hips pumping as she wailed through gritted teeth, her back arched over until I thought it would snap. She came over and over, clutching poor Harry’s head between her thighs, pleasuring herself upon his face.

After we recovered a bit, Harry and I sat with Janel, slightly stunned and exhausted, each of us thinking private thoughts about what we had just done. Harry and I had only been married the previous weekend, so I figured Janel had just given us the best wedding present we could have imagined.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.