Where to buy extreme fisting/object dvd

sammyekems

there was a site ( which i forgot ) where there was steroid for sale , costelo for sale . maybe some of the other members here can help u out . if i remember i'll tell ya.

got it .. hc-medien.com . hope u find something nice, dunno about their shipping policy . Edited by z3n0mal4

I do not know where they can ship to but there is a european company called foxvideomail (cut and past to make a link). they make compilations. I have the three F to M fisting vids including drie faust im arsh (-5 spelling). Quality is sort of low, taken of of video. Still wears my unit out wanking to them.

QUOTE(sammyekems @ Sep 4 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]50090[/snapback]

ok thanks for those that reply.I saw this sites. www.faustdvd.com and www.dvids.com .Has anybody this this sites before and how is there services?

I have used both Divids.com and Foxvideomail before quality is good and i have never had a problem with shipping

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.