New toy, new goal

bABynaes

I just got the Tantus A-bomb plug. I have a new goal to work toward. It will definitely be the biggest toy I've ever taken. I'm excited. Edited by bABynaes

Tantus A bomb is good size to wear all day long. Edited by acegape

Hello ..... :)
upload some photos or videos ..... please ..... :)

• 4 weeks later...
So I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be able to take this whole plug. My pelvis seems very narrow and there is a lot of pressure when I get to the wider part of the plug. Any thought or suggestions? Edited by bABynaes

[quote name='bABynaes' date='10 February 2013 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1360506442' post='735046']
So I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be able to take this whole plug. My pelvis seems very narrow and there is a lot of pressure when I get to the wider part of the plug. Any thought or suggestions?
[/quote]

The Tantus A-Bomb is 2-1/2" in diameter. When I was starting out, that same plug would not go in either. You might want to drop down to a 2" plug and work your way up. At 3 inches, I was convinced my pelvic bones would not allow further dilation, but, in time, I worked up to 3-1/2" diameter solid round. Don't give up, but take the stretching process slowly. You don't want to tear any tissue.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have any good suggestions for lubes. I've heard about using Cisco and ora-gel. Any thoughts? Currently I'm using a generic water based jelly. But it seems to dry out top quick.

[quote name='bABynaes' date='01 March 2013 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1362185417' post='747844']
Anyone have any good suggestions for lubes. I've heard about using Cisco and ora-gel. Any thoughts? Currently I'm using a generic water based jelly. But it seems to dry out top quick.
[/quote]

i've read on a bottle of water based lube that you can just add a few drops to what is already on your skin and it instantly gets moisture back. it was a brand name called "ID Glide" Edited by ultimate gigalo

I love my abomb plug lube up with ky put it in and enjoy it all day only lube up on occasion dont really need to that often. However the shape of the abomb can make it annoying to keep in when freshly lubed without a plug harness.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.