want to try self-fisting

badboyflow

Hi Guys! I'm a newbie here and i'm into a bit of anal..i've been trying for some self fisting.. So far, i can only get 4 of my fingers in my ass. Can anybody tell me about the whole process and what are the dangers and stuff in this? I dont have any toys because they're not available in my country.. just my hands and some vaseline!

Same here...I guess you have to practice a lot, being in good body shape may help and a flexible body also.

I get best results using the wall to push my elbow and force my hand in, but I never manage to get more than 4 fingers in <_<

For some body types it's just not possible to do it. I'm a tall guy, about 6'3" and I have a long body, very flexible in most aspects but my body just will not allow me to reach/stretch far enough to fist myself. It's not a matter of my fist being to big, I take toys much bigger than my fist :D

I'm lucky to be able to self-fist. But it took a long time and a lot of patience. It involves not just your ass and hand but also your wrist, arm, back and waist. There's a lot involved and it does help to be in moderately good shape.
Dangers? Um... For me the only danger is constantly wanting my hand up my ass. Lol

And guys- where the hell do you live that you can't buy sex toys? Can you buy large cylindrical fruits or vegetables? And Vaseline?! No wonder you're having issues! You gotta get KY/Astroglide/Crisco/J or KLube, etc. Vaseline is for dry noses in the winter and removing makeup, not fisting. Good GOD people.

I'm from Pakistan and FYI, I CAN buy dick shaped vegetables and fruits..and from what I can find for lube, is just Vaseline and normal oils which are actually meant for hair!! :lol:

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Beachside' date='16 January 2013 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1358303687' post='716898']
I can fist myself fuck myself and have a small rosebud;)
[/quote]

Any tips?

The size of the hole can certainly be trained to be big enough to accept a hand and more. You can also have enormous amounts of fun while training. :-) Take your time, use slippery stuff, find and use increasingly bigger objects (no glass in your ass!), take more time and slippery stuff. You'll get there. (If you can't find commercial lube, you can still use stuff like baby-oil and such. There's a whole thread on the subject, up top.)

As was said earlier, body-shape and condition may make it very difficult or even impossible to get your own hand in there. Only you can tell whether you'll be able to. Training and 'practice' will help you here, too.

Don't give up and don't see it as a problem, just enjoy the ride, as it were.

^^^

Good tips there buddy. Not everyone can self-fist. You can have the biggest, sloppiest gapiest hole on the planet but if you can't reach it with your arm, hand, back, it'll never happen. Being thin and in realtively good shape helps.
Just take your time and enjoy the ride.

[quote name='Beachside' date='18 January 2013 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1358558563' post='719088']
Just takes alot of patience and u have to relax. I lay on my side when I do it. It felt amazing the first time I did it;)
[/quote]

I find being on my knees with my head down works best. Or standing. I'd love to just lower myself onto a waiting fist. Then wrist. Then arm.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='dirtyboy141' date='17 March 2013 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1363521000' post='759481']
guys?? where'd you go??
[/quote]

Keep going! Take your time, breathe and it'll pop in- trust me.

Congrats on you progress! Should've felt good and pleasing.

The expression "Take your time" can, in this case, mean anything from a single session to a few years. Most cases would fall somewhere in the middle of that. While the sphincter is pretty flexible, it's still a muscle and can be damaged. Go easy on it. Like training any other muscle, it takes time to reach results. Bigger results take more time.

In this particular case, you also have to contend with the surrounding skin and other tissues. When stretched to its limit, the skin surrounding the hole will crack. How much you want to crack is up to you. The healing takes a little time and itches like buggery. Pun intended, oh yes.

[quote name='b_101010' date='20 March 2013 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1363786786' post='761753']
Congrats on you progress! Should've felt good and pleasing.

The expression "Take your time" can, in this case, mean anything from a single session to a few years. Most cases would fall somewhere in the middle of that. While the sphincter is pretty flexible, it's still a muscle and can be damaged. Go easy on it. Like training any other muscle, it takes time to reach results. Bigger results take more time.

In this particular case, you also have to contend with the surrounding skin and other tissues. When stretched to its limit, the skin surrounding the hole will crack. How much you want to crack is up to you. The healing takes a little time and itches like buggery. Pun intended, oh yes.
[/quote]

Nothing should be "cracking" at all. That would indicate improperly hydrated skin or too large of a stretch resulting in torn tissue. NOT a good thing anywhere on the body but especially around the anus.

Thanks for the support guys...i havnt done anything for a couple of weeks now (not even a wank) and i think my sphincter is getting tighter again as i can barely get three fingers in there now..is there a good technique to make it loose again or do i start up all over again??

[quote name='dirtyboy141' date='23 March 2013 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1364034864' post='764023']
Thanks for the support guys...i havnt done anything for a couple of weeks now (not even a wank) and i think my sphincter is getting tighter again as i can barely get three fingers in there now..is there a good technique to make it loose again or do i start up all over again??
[/quote]

Stop seeing this as a "challenge" and see it as a pleasurable journey instead. Trust me, when your asshole realizes that you mean to keep stretching it, it will remember.

another thing...i dont know where to get an enema kit in my country..so i just put the shower head to my sphincter and just start it up..but im still shitting after some time..and it kinda dehydrates me too..any info on this??

[quote name='dirtyboy141' date='23 March 2013 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1364062689' post='764302']
another thing...i dont know where to get an enema kit in my country..so i just put the shower head to my sphincter and just start it up..but im still shitting after some time..and it kinda dehydrates me too..any info on this??
[/quote]

If the shower head is the type that you can unhook than the head part itself should be removable from the hose. If so, put the hose up your cunt and clean out that way. I do it all the time. It's called a shower shot.

• 2 weeks later...
The shower-shot is a nice and good way to clean. If you have the separate hose/head version, you can get a second shower-hose made of flexible plastic and cut off the metal bits (nut, washer, stuff and junk) from the head-end had file/cut/melt the end to a nicely rounded shape that will slide in more comfortably.

Excessive air in the hose/system may make for some discomfort from cramping and farting but is usually nothing to worry about. Edited by b_101010

• 3 weeks later...
hey guys! im here once again to talk about my progress..i gave myself a couple of enemas and then went to take a shower..at the start, I oiled up my pucker and slowly put one finger in..i went to my third finger quite easily..but the fourth was a really tight fit..and I actually felt myself loosen up..and also gave my prostate some much needed attention but forced myself not to cum as I have been forcing myself for a couple of weeks..what do I do after getting my fourth finger in??

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.