new to fisting

marc.gabret

when i fist my anus it shits is there a way not to loose shit.......
and tell me how to try enema and is there any harm using water enema.....
and at last i reside in india where sex toy is a myth because u cannot find in market may be illegal u can buy but i dont know where to buy it thus is there anything which i can use instead of a dildo.....

and tell me whole process of fisting to.....

can't regular screw up the electrolyte balance or soemthing? i'm just guessing; but you could try maybe baking soda and water. is that harmful? at least you'd be adding a bit of salt to the water.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='09 December 2012 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1355067082' post='693021']
What the hell are you talking about? Electrolytes? I douche almost everyday and my electrolytes are fine and my ass is gaped. Go forth and fist!
[/quote]

i assumed it was the same as if you drank a whole lot of water; where you'd mess up your electrolyte balance and do more harm to your body than good.
that's why i douche myself with warm water and baking soda.

• 4 weeks later...
You're both right. While cleaning out the rectum with a douche or similar will not mess with your electrolytes, repeated deep and high-volume enemas can do that. It can also flush out useful bacteria of the colon.

Marc, only you can decide the level of cleaning you'll need. Shallow insertion of objects or fist may not necessarily require cleaning beyond the rectum. (Unless you'll be doing serious pushing to insert the what-have-you.) If you want to insert things deeper or expect to do some more strenuous grunting, pushing and humping, you may want to extend your cleaning-session.

There used to be a document called 'an intelligent man's guide to handball' which does deal with cleaning as well as other useful info.

Have at it and have fun - just don't forget to be careful in there!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.