join .001.html and .crc.html files

carlie

the link you gave are not working (copied in a wrong way from outside here) so we can't see their size. maybe the complete name is sandra de marco or something... anyway
is the last file as large as the others? did you try to join only the first four? did you try change the extension of the last one from .crc to .005 and then join?

ok. i found the topic
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=6826
last file is very small, 57 bite, so maybe is not to be joined with the others Edited by gninori

Thanks any way guys, I try with HJ split , 7-Zip but is not recognizing any file as 001, then I can't joint them.

Kindly regards

Would be great if the original poster answer this kind of questions.

• 3 weeks later...
Total Commander uses absolutely the same algorithm to join the files as HJSplit, just copying the files together, one after another.
(They call the same subroutins as copy /b DOS command, if I remember right.)

So, TC MUST work and HJSplit MUST work also, if you use them right.

They not have to "recognize" - as you said - the 001 filetype, so do not have to associated with the 001 filetype. So it's not working with double clicking on the 001 file. Just execute HJSplit, click to join, browse the 001 file and press the Join button.

There is another - highly implausible - possibility: if these are rar files.
Then you have to join them with WinRar. To check it out you have to click one! on the 001 file and view it with F3 in Total Commander. The text: "Rar" is in the upper-left corner of the viewer window. IF it is a rar file. But I think it's not. Or just try to join them with WinRar.

I think these were splitted by Total Commander (that's why the checksum crc file exists).

But after the joining, the extension of the joined file is 004. Maybe there is the (another) problem. Maybe this is just a fourth segment of a bigger file, so it's not viewable without the first three part (and maybe the following parts).

But it's easy to check: delete the .004 extension (after the joining, you know), so it has to be .wmv then play it with a media player. Or delete the .004 text from the name of the four downloaded files before the joining.

AND/OR our beloved Windows is hiding the registered extensions by default. But I'm quite sure 004 or 001 aren't registered extensions on your system.

Huh, this is crazy... Edited by marci

You don't have to sorry dear, I agree with you, it was created with TC and it should be joined with it too. Or with a similar joining program... smile.gif Edited by marci

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks a lot, I download a lot of movies and I cannot see it, but I will try.

Thanks to all the great team of Rosebutt board.

Is the best of the net.

regards smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.