someone wanted a gape? :)

veneisse

[quote name='maitre-pol' date='07 September 2012 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1346979587' post='642377']
love and peace :)............if you want a nice trip in the middleeast of france.............princess
[/quote]
veru busy with work and study :) only two days in main city for me :)

[quote name='thechosenone' date='09 September 2012 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1347200491' post='643795']
HA i still cannot believe that it's not photoshoped! ....it is too beautiful to be real :P
[/quote]
I can understand! Honestly also when I watched it I couldn't believe! When I was doing it I didn't realize I was gaping so much!!!

Veneisse is one of the most beautiful girls since long time and she is even SO extreme, WOW!
Also the site is working very well and problems get fixed very soon, the donation system works perfectly and she is SO hot and cute :) And she adds new videos often, keep that rate please :)
The videos are innovative, not just repeating same 'routine' :)
And she is even started to do anal too, WOW :)

Thank you Veneisse! :*

(Currently Veneisse and Hotkinkyjo have the best sites, others are WAY behind.)

[quote name='just09me' date='10 September 2012 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1347269456' post='644004']
Veneisse is one of the most beautiful girls since long time and she is even SO extreme, WOW!
Also the site is working very well and problems get fixed very soon, the donation system works perfectly and she is SO hot and cute :) And she adds new videos often, keep that rate please :)
The videos are innovative, not just repeating same 'routine' :)
And she is even started to do anal too, WOW :)

Thank you Veneisse! :*

(Currently Veneisse and Hotkinkyjo have the best sites, others are WAY behind.)
[/quote]

I can't reply enough nice way to these words! :) i specially am happy that my effort to be myself and don't "fall" on obvious is appreciated even if, at same time, can't offer "professional" web site.
I feel i must follow my way, hoping that the most will enjoy :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.