someone wanted a gape? :)

veneisse

Many many times you asked for some good gape :) cause i am not able to do like all other girls, i found some special extreme way to gape :)

Juliette helped me with this and filmed me trying to find some very good gape moment! but cause she quite unable to film, she did lot of noise and ruined the audio of the movie :)

If you think that in the picture is just a big wine bottle you're wrong! it is a big wine bottle inside a even bigger vase stretching me to 10 centemeters :)

At start i wanted to post only some shots because this is part of the big content i created recently and it will need long time to be edited, but then a friend told me that if i didn't send at least a piece of video everybody would say it's photoshop to gape me like that :) Sound is terrible and editing is basic... it will be better in the future, but i'm sure you will enjoy to watch!

On my site other many shots... for free preview, as usual.. let's wait xhamster to publish!

Kisses, Veneisse

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/secure/videos/Clips-at-home/thumbs/aftersm-00029.jpg[/img]

I did lot of double fisting already! In the previous post i also posted preview with double and almost triple fisting! Read it or check my blog at Veneisse.com ! :-)

[quote name='veneisse' date='05 September 2012 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1346859482' post='641005']
why insane? :)
[/quote]

Well insane in a good way :) but that is by far the biggest gape I've ever scene and someone like you isn't going too photoshop it!

[quote name='Sharp09' date='05 September 2012 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1346862502' post='641051']
Well insane in a good way :) but that is by far the biggest gape I've ever scene and someone like you isn't going too photoshop it!
[/quote]
what yo mean "someone like you isn't going..." ?

[quote name='veneisse' date='05 September 2012 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1346867481' post='641138']
what yo mean "someone like you isn't going..." ?
[/quote]
penso che intenda che da una persona come te, cosi' aperta e schietta in quello che fa, uno non si aspetta certo che falsifichi i suoi risultati; dunque e' piu' un complimento che altro (almeno cosi' lo leggo)
anch'io rinnovo i miei complimenti; a parte tutto sembri una persona simpatica, che si diverte e vuol far divertire con quel che fa
(scusa l'italiano, ma quanno ce vo' ce vo'. and now you know where i live, if you already didn't :P ) Edited by gninori

[quote name='gninori' date='05 September 2012 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1346870501' post='641189']
penso che intenda che da una persona come te, cosi' aperta e schietta in quello che fa, uno non si aspetta certo che falsifichi i suoi risultati; dunque e' piu' un complimento che altro (almeno cosi' lo leggo)
anch'io rinnovo i miei complimenti; a parte tutto sembri una persona simpatica, che si diverte e vuol far divertire con quel che fa
(scusa l'italiano, ma quanno ce vo' ce vo'. and now you know where i live, if you already didn't :P )
[/quote]

That's more or less what I meant, you would never fake anything you will always want too try and do it for real! sorry if I miss lead you :(

[quote name='gninori' date='05 September 2012 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1346870501' post='641189']
(scusa l'italiano, ma quanno ce vo' ce vo'. and now you know where i live, if you already didn't :P )
[/quote]
non so se è stato un limite del mio inglese o qualche frase troppo sintetica! :)
comunque grazie per seguire le mie sortite qui :) è un forum piuttosto spinoso ma divertente :)

Thanks!

[quote name='GLEX53' date='05 September 2012 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1346881465' post='641363']
Molto bene !!! Have you tried deep anal insertions or fisting like Hotkinkijo??? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
not so deep, not so large... :) but she is unique in anal:)

[quote name='Bakbus' date='06 September 2012 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1346883470' post='641393']
I don't get it, this is ROSEBUTT BOARD so post gaping asses or rosebuds, not gaping pussy, please!!!
[/quote]

i don't think that most of you disliked it! anyway it is "DILATE EXTREME MOVIES" and i think nothing better then this last video i did is something related to it!.... if all board is about anal why is full of pussy fisting and other pussy fetishes? anyway... i posted lot of anal recently, i should feel blocked about to post a video about my pussy that i like very much? :)

[quote name='Bakbus' date='06 September 2012 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1346883470' post='641393']
I don't get it, this is ROSEBUTT BOARD so post gaping asses or rosebuds, not gaping pussy, please!!!
[/quote]

What is your fu**** problem? In nearly every post you write this shit... This girl is so hot and I think it's great that she shares pics, vids and experiences (in dilating, also anal!!) with us!! Its like a girl next door and then somebody like you want to ruin this all with such inappropriate comments!? Better keep away of the threads of Veneisse!!

@Veneisse: The pictures and videos are great!! THX!! :notworthy: :notworthy: Edited by fighter.81

[quote name='gninori' date='06 September 2012 - 03:02 PM' timestamp='1346936575' post='641767']
:jester:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PspwGXX-_U[/media]
[/quote]
but you really must help me to understand this :)

[quote name='maitre-pol' date='06 September 2012 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1346942399' post='641796']
you are so cute .........so kinky.........perfecto..........i could kill for one night trip with you..........but i' m paci....FIST...!!!
[/quote]
love and peace :)

[quote name='GLEX53' date='05 September 2012 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1346881465' post='641363']
Molto bene !!! Have you tried deep anal insertions or fisting like Hotkinkijo??? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
actually she is on another planet about anal :) i like her!

[quote name='Sharp09' date='05 September 2012 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1346877734' post='641309']
That's more or less what I meant, you would never fake anything you will always want too try and do it for real! sorry if I miss lead you :(
[/quote]
:) i understood and appreciated! :)

[quote name='fighter.81' date='06 September 2012 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1346933268' post='641758']
What is your fu**** problem? In nearly every post you write this shit... This girl is so hot and I think it's great that she shares pics, vids and experiences (in dilating, also anal!!) with us!! Its like a girl next door and then somebody like you want to ruin this all with such inappropriate comments!? Better keep away of the threads of Veneisse!!

@Veneisse: The pictures and videos are great!! THX!! :notworthy: :notworthy:
[/quote]
The most difficult thing for me is to understand why some one can have something against me!

[quote name='youssuf' date='07 September 2012 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1346968885' post='642224']
Sei fantastica, io penso che puoi già avviare un sito come quello di Rxtreme Ty!
[/quote]
I don't want a commercial site like her :) what is wrong with mine?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.