Is this a fake?

I honestly seriously doubt it. Fisting that deep is not that hard and blowing it up to pixelation levels it all seems to be right for being real.

its fake! center of pussy isnt in same line with center of asshole. Color borderline are distorted and not really clear. But must say its a good work!
So hardfisting without skin wrinkle? Fake !

[quote name='samsung' date='28 July 2012 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1343474767' post='627505']
its fake! center of pussy isnt in same line with center of asshole. Color borderline are distorted and not really clear. But must say its a good work!
[/quote]

Yes, i agree with you.

Thanks

WHO CARES IF IT'S FAKE! JUST ENJOY THE THING! :angry: Edited by ultimate gigalo

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='28 July 2012 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1343484446' post='627557']
WHO CARES IF IT'S FAKE! JUST ENJOY THE THING! :angry:
[/quote]
[size="4"]I DON'T ENJOY FAKES!![/size] :angry: :angry:

[quote name='samsung' date='28 July 2012 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1343474767' post='627505']
[/quote]

I'll go out on a limb and say you're wrong, the centre of a pussy would almost never be in the same line as the centre of an ass when fisting, they are both elastic tissue over larger cavities so there is a degree of independent movement; but if you consider she is tilted a little, you will notice it almost is pretty damn close, this would not be a factor in arguing the validity of the picture. Colour bordernlines are not distorded they are just smoothed which is to be expected due to basic airbrushing or filtering effects which is standard, not full on photoshopping, the position of the ass itself and arm have not been altered if you check their borders meaning that neither has the depth of the arm in the ass, if you look at the discoloration on the base of the arm it is not due to p.shopping, that is merely reflection from the lube which is also around the pussy. As for there needing to be wrinkles, again you are wrong, after doing photography and editing for fetish/sex scenes for about six years I can tell you there are many girls who have taken that size and depth without wrinkles in a picture, lighting/softboxes/reflectors etc helps as does their prep work beforehand to relax and the way they spread and pose; many models pride themselves on being able to pull that off so you should credit them for it... just look at some of the Deep Anal Abyss girls, a few of them are flawless and can take heavy work effortlessly with no "wrinkling" as you put it. That doesn't always mean it's fake.

[quote name='bryan' date='05 August 2012 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1344178965' post='629904']
I can tell you there are many girls who have taken that size and depth without wrinkles in a picture, lighting/softboxes/reflectors etc helps as does their prep work beforehand to relax and the way they spread and pose; many models pride themselves on being able to pull that off so you should credit them for it...
[/quote]

I know only Hotkinkyjo and Dirtigardengirl for that size and depth ..... I don't know any amateur video .... Please, if you know other models, can you post any informaion?

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='youssuf' date='09 August 2012 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1344552844' post='631376']
I know only Hotkinkyjo and Dirtigardengirl for that size and depth ..... I don't know any amateur video .... Please, if you know other models, can you post any informaion?
[/quote]
As I supposed ......

[quote name='youssuf' date='27 August 2012 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1346096928' post='636410']
As I supposed ......
[/quote]

when you said HKJ, i thought that was wideassholeslut; sorry.

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='27 August 2012 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1346099979' post='636429']
when you said HKJ, i thought that was wideassholeslut; sorry.
[/quote]

No problem :) , but I was referring to the words of Bryan.

[quote name='Ombre' date='04 September 2012 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1346789852' post='640470']
Its Shanis from Teachmefisting and it is NOT a fake. Watch the video :)
[/quote]

I surfed all Google but I couldn't find the whole file. It seems that the traikers don't contain the deep anal scene.
Have you got a good address or the video?
Thank you!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.