the prolapsing problem with anal lips

nybound1111

Hey there! I've been a member of this nice little corner of the internet (the bathroom tile is nice HA!) for some time, but haven't really posted too much. I see that posting questions about how to prolapse properly is a popular and repeated topic. My question is different though; it's about anal lips, and how they don't let the prolapse come out. When I say "anal lips" I'm talking about the big puffy lips around the rim of the hole (pucker?). For me it seems that I can't get past this, I've stretched (3.5 inches), and then use dick rambone for some depth. I can tell I have an "internal prolapse", but that asshole won't come out (pun intended haha lol). I know about the cock pump going inside not on the lips, but I don't want to have to do that. Forcing it out by suction doesn't seem... like it would be a good idea; it could tear/strain the tissue.

Other than that... Hi again! I've gone through many websites researching all kinds of anal/bodily information pertaining to this activity. I'll try and be a nice contributor. C'ya later!

[quote]Forcing it out by suction doesn't seem... like it would be a good idea;[/quote]
Almost the same here. From my point of view it's ok to pump, but somehow I want to do it without any pumping help. I want prolapse to grow and fall out by itself!

[quote name='BodyAss' date='12 July 2012 - 11:43 AM' timestamp='1342111423' post='622428']
Almost the same here. From my point of view it's ok to pump, but somehow I want to do it without any pumping help. I want prolapse to grow and fall out by itself!
[/quote]

I know right! I feel like it's right there. If only those damn lips would get out of the way. Although, it does make my ass out to look like some giant vajayjay... is that good and hot, or bad? lol

Some people have large, thick rectal lips (I'm one of em) and others don't . I find that when I play, my outter lips plump up on their own- doesn't matter what I'm doing with my prolapse.
Just a fact of life. I'm a big proponent of the pump IN the ass. Helps get around those pesky, puffy anal lips.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='13 July 2012 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1342193758' post='622729']
Some people have large, thick rectal lips (I'm one of em) and others don't . I find that when I play, my outter lips plump up on their own- doesn't matter what I'm doing with my prolapse.
Just a fact of life. I'm a big proponent of the pump IN the ass. Helps get around those pesky, puffy anal lips.
[/quote]

Well I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up then. Haaaaa pun intended, sorry had to do it. But yeah, I guess I'll have to get a pump now.

Yeah I'm not flexible yet to comfortably fist myself. Which sucks, because I know I would love it. lol, It seems to me that if I sit on a toy that's too big to go in, the pressure in the lips makes them go down. I am jealous of the people who don't get them. Technically, the anal lips are a form of external hemorrhoids.

Actually, everyone has "hemmoroids". They actually make up the anal ring. What some get are inflamed hemmoroidal tissue. Kind of a misnomer.
My anal ring puffs up everytime I play but I never get that. ClASSic itching and painful swelling.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='skifreak' date='05 October 2012 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1349477344' post='654696']
so I can see a nice big prolapse as the subject matter for a hemmoroid cream? Maybe a T.V. commercial, and definilty in a magazine ad. B)
[/quote]

Now that would be some funny shit right there.

"Do your puffy anal lips get in the way of your fisting sessions?

Try PrepH and enjoy your red prolapse more!"

There is no tare, just use slow suction pump, manual pump with ribber balloon, if you don't want to pump it will take every long time to drop out the prolapse from your anus.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.