how to make prolapse longer & easier

Melvin

Dear Guys, I like to share my experience, i have prolapse for about 4 years after ass play 5 years. I did pumping only, (u can see me pics at rose-butt broad). Just last month i found a new technique (by accidentally) to make rose butt longer and easier to prolapse.

you do some dilation or some squatting and squeezing to make prolapse comes out. Then push it back.
You stand up, (bend a bit) then try to squeeze down your prolapse. When prolapse come out you squeeze your 2 thigh to push it back. (Don't use your hand, just try to squeeze your 2 thigh), after prolapse goes in, squeeze out again. You can repeat the process. And you will get the rhythm.
Every time you squeeze you prolapse comes out bigger and bigger.
At one time you prolapse become so big, that you can not push back by squeezing your thigh, you have to use your hand to push back. You can do this exercise until you get exhausted. (It is a tiresome exercise, don't forget to breath during exercise also), after exercise, i found easier to squeeze out your prolapse and also your prolapse become longer. you can feel at the opening of your anus. And not like before. It is a great feeling.

Thank you Melvin for info ..... :)
please info for beginer Prolapsers ..... :)
for me ..... :)

Sounds like an interesting and pleasurable play activity. I'll try it once I prolapse.

[quote name='Melvin' date='09 July 2012 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1341874006' post='621504']
Dear Guys, I like to share my experience, i have prolapse for about 4 years after ass play 5 years. I did pumping only, (u can see me pics at rose-butt broad). Just last month i found a new technique (by accidentally) to make rose butt longer and easier to prolapse.

you do some dilation or some squatting and squeezing to make prolapse comes out. Then push it back.
You stand up, (bend a bit) then try to squeeze down your prolapse. When prolapse come out you squeeze your 2 thigh to push it back. (Don't use your hand, just try to squeeze your 2 thigh), after prolapse goes in, squeeze out again. You can repeat the process. And you will get the rhythm.
Every time you squeeze you prolapse comes out bigger and bigger.
At one time you prolapse become so big, that you can not push back by squeezing your thigh, you have to use your hand to push back. You can do this exercise until you get exhausted. (It is a tiresome exercise, don't forget to breath during exercise also), after exercise, i found easier to squeeze out your prolapse and also your prolapse become longer. you can feel at the opening of your anus. And not like before. It is a great feeling.
[/quote]

My prolapse is slowly growing but i want it to be extreme i will try this thanks melvin, anymore advice would be great

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.