always moved away because i don't post video! :) here a video! kisses...

veneisse

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god !!! :wacko:
you are sooo beautiful ! i'm in love :wub:
thin & sexy + double fisted with such big hands ... this just drives me nuts

I need some more ...

Mama Mia !!!

:crazy:

[quote name='zebul' date='04 July 2012 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1341427937' post='619834']
oh my god !!! :wacko:
you are sooo beautiful ! i'm in love :wub:
thin & sexy + double fisted with such big hands ... this just drives me nuts

I need some more ...

Mama Mia !!!

:crazy:
[/quote]

Thanks thanks! but be a bit patient because it's not easy for me to edit my movies in a way to upload!!!! lot of work :)

Thank you very much! Summer starts very extreme.
It's absolutely amazing, unbelievable but true, i'm speachless. Best thing i've seen since very long time. Hope to see more & more. (please, gape & speculum if possible too)
You are fascinating! :)
The video quality is good. Edited by altezza26

[quote name='altezza26' date='04 July 2012 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1341433298' post='619859']
Thank you very much! Summer starts very extreme.
It's absolutely amazing, unbelievable but true, i'm speachless. Best thing i've seen since very long time. Hope to see more & more. (please, gape & speculum if possible too)
You are fascinating! :)
The video quality is good.
[/quote]

:) i hope such joy will give me lot of attentions :)

Holy shit! That is, simply put, AWESOME.

What makes it even hotter is that the guy doesn't go for it gently, he's really forcing his way into your pussy... And it fits! :notworthy:

If I was to be nitpicking, I'd say it's too bad there's no sound. I can only speak for myself, but I'd love to hear you moan! ;)

Sei molto Carina !

You did convert me into vaginal fisting.
I was more fond of anal fisting but your video made me hard; much to my surprise !
Excellent !
la prossima volta spero di vedere un po di anal ;-)
perdo sono gia contento con questo vaginal fist.

[quote name='Captain Fisting' date='05 July 2012 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1341445986' post='619918']
Holy shit! That is, simply put, AWESOME.

What makes it even hotter is that the guy doesn't go for it gently, he's really forcing his way into your pussy... And it fits! :notworthy:

If I was to be nitpicking, I'd say it's too bad there's no sound. I can only speak for myself, but I'd love to hear you moan! ;)
[/quote]

I totally agree with you

[quote name='bajskuken' date='05 July 2012 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1341446334' post='619920']
Where is the video..? :S
[/quote]
on first page of this forum! on top! link...

[quote name='timroy' date='05 July 2012 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1341477216' post='619998']
O My God

What a body and what a huge hole
Can you do some punch-fisting?
[/quote]
obvisouly i can do! :) also double pussy fisting! next video i post i will try to cut some punching hard session :)

[quote name='flupke' date='05 July 2012 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1341501260' post='620070']
Sei molto Carina !

You did convert me into vaginal fisting.
I was more fond of anal fisting but your video made me hard; much to my surprise !
Excellent !
la prossima volta spero di vedere un po di anal ;-)
perdo sono gia contento con questo vaginal fist.
[/quote]

i like (in life and here) to shock and surprise! and honestly in anal i'm not so unique like with my pussy! i can do only make a simple unique hand fisting :)

Veneisse: Stunning, just stunning, so petite, amazing. You said you were deep too. Please show some video of deep fisting and deep toys. Can you do belly bulging when being deep fisted? Thanks for the great post and quick answers. :notworthy:

[quote name='veneisse' date='05 July 2012 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1341516291' post='620119']
on first page of this forum! on top! link...
[/quote]
Wow. I thought that was just a pic. I feel kinda dumb now...

[quote name='veneisse' date='04 July 2012 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1341353455' post='619520']
so i could take a part of video where i'm double fisted :)

i shooted a some months ago... yesterday night i noticed in new video i have done how much easier for me now to be double fisted :)

enjoy!
[/quote]

Will truly enjoy seeing you getting your asshole stretched to equally impressive dimensions ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.