always moved away because i don't post video! :) here a video! kisses...

veneisse

[quote name='perkele' date='18 July 2012 - 08:18 AM' timestamp='1342592326' post='624226']
I wouldn't recommend doing a pay site, at least not yet. The effort you would have to make would be too much in comparison for the income. Running a successful pay site will take a lot of your time and money.

You would have to pay for the domain or at least for upkeeping a site. Or if you want to do it by yourself it would require a lot of time. Also you would need a more professional full hd camera and some editing tools. And don't forget the marketing, because you are still relatively unknown.

I am pretty sure you wouldn't make a profit out of it and it might lead you to many personal problems such as bankruptcy.

You are still young and you will have lots of time and opportunities for a pay site in future.

... just my 2 cents...
[/quote]

But i really don't mean to create something very professional! i still want to do that for fun! and i expect some donations to access :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='veneisse' date='18 July 2012 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1342563215' post='624165']
Three hands it means i need to find a girl accepting to be filmed. so it's not JUST SO EASY... but i am exactly "working" about it to manage to film exactly this my fantasy :) i did it a couple of time and it was great! (two female hands plus one male hand)
[/quote]

I don't have big hands, if that's what you need. :P

[quote name='veneisse' date='16 July 2012 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1342477573' post='623861']
Happy people understand me! next weekend i'll post for sure something new... PROMISED :)
[/quote]
Don't forget a fist in your ass please ! ;)

[quote name='veneisse' date='05 July 2012 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1341516366' post='620120']
i like (in life and here) to shock and surprise! and honestly in anal i'm not so unique like with my pussy! i can do only make a simple unique hand fisting :)
[/quote]

I'd bet at one time you said that about vaginal fisting. But you started out, liked it and gradually worked up to double pussy fisting. Everything takes time and we'd(anal fisting lovers)love to see you start out with that single hand anal fisting and who knows where to after that. Maybe deep, maybe double. Maybe both. :-) Loved your double vaginal. As said before, you really went after it. I loved your enthusiasm!!

[quote name='REM' date='19 July 2012 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1342718027' post='624607']
I'd bet at one time you said that about vaginal fisting. But you started out, liked it and gradually worked up to double pussy fisting. Everything takes time and we'd(anal fisting lovers)love to see you start out with that single hand anal fisting and who knows where to after that. Maybe deep, maybe double. Maybe both. :-) Loved your double vaginal. As said before, you really went after it. I loved your enthusiasm!!
[/quote]
Yes.. this lead me in... ethusiam :) i bet i'll be soon able to do anal fist by men easily :)

[quote name='veneisse' date='20 July 2012 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1342737548' post='624713']
Yes.. this lead me in... ethusiam :) i bet i'll be soon able to do anal fist by men easily :)
[/quote]
Ok, i bet too :D Can't wait. I can bet on can't wait too if u want :P
Truly gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us here :notworthy:

[quote name='veneisse' date='17 July 2012 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1342477573' post='623861']
Happy people understand me! next weekend i'll post for sure something new... PROMISED :)
[/quote]

Weekend is over and no new movie :(

[quote name='Crisco61' date='23 July 2012 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1343038675' post='625747']
Veneisse is still editing her masterpieces. :lamo:
[/quote]

Not a masterpiece but big surprises :) Wait some...

[quote name='veneisse' date='23 July 2012 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1343072018' post='625910']
Not a masterpiece but big surprises :) Wait some...
[/quote]

I did not see it yet and i love it already :jester:

Wow Veronica, you're fantastic!!! Are you the sister of Mr Fantastic? :jester:
Your pussy is maybe the best I've ever seen! And you are also a cute and smart girl (write in correct english, do video editing...). I think you're near perfection... and you also have a nice cat (I love cats). I'm waiting anxiously for your next video, hope to see triple fisting soon or later...
by the way... what's the width of the biggest objetct you inserted in your pussy?
Kisses
Pep

Great video. As I said, it would be the best video ever IMO, if it had sound. But it reminds me of our last young Italian fisting superstar, that turned out to be a fake. Forgot her name.

[quote name='elebaraldi89' date='26 July 2012 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1343257352' post='626616']
Wow Veronica, you're fantastic!!! Are you the sister of Mr Fantastic? :jester:
Your pussy is maybe the best I've ever seen! And you are also a cute and smart girl (write in correct english, do video editing...). I think you're near perfection... and you also have a nice cat (I love cats). I'm waiting anxiously for your next video, hope to see triple fisting soon or later...
by the way... what's the width of the biggest objetct you inserted in your pussy?
Kisses
Pep
[/quote]

SLAVINE18, perhaps? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Crisco61' date='27 July 2012 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1343386060' post='627070']
SLAVINE18, perhaps? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Some people ask me about this! and i repeat.... i'm not and i definitely think not to resemble her!

[quote name='skydancer' date='27 July 2012 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1343385609' post='627066']
She's real, I had the pleasure of seeing her on cam. Worth every dime ;)
[/quote]

We had a really intense cam together :)

This weekend i will launch my new blog site!....
My friend is defining last details... anyway i want to ask you if my idea is good for most of you!

It will be my place where to keep all my content and discuss with you!... i want a place where to share ideas and discussions.. this is a lot of fun for me :)

I will post freely all videos in normal version (lower resolution and shorter)...

For the FULL version i will not ask membership but a FREE DONATION... this because host limit bandhwith so i need some money to keep it on!

The minimum donation will be on 3€ (payment service don't allow me 1€ as i asked!)....

I hope this will allow everybody to partecipate to my world :)

What do you think about it?

[quote name='veneisse' date='27 July 2012 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1343400390' post='627146']
This weekend i will launch my new blog site!....
My friend is defining last details... anyway i want to ask you if my idea is good for most of you!

It will be my place where to keep all my content and discuss with you!... i want a place where to share ideas and discussions.. this is a lot of fun for me :)

I will post freely all videos in normal version (lower resolution and shorter)...

For the FULL version i will not ask membership but a FREE DONATION... this because host limit bandhwith so i need some money to keep it on!

The minimum donation will be on 3€ (payment service don't allow me 1€ as i asked!)....

I hope this will allow everybody to partecipate to my world :)

What do you think about it?
[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm completely agree with U... I can't wait to see the new footage :rolleyes:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.