always moved away because i don't post video! :) here a video! kisses...

veneisse

[quote name='veneisse' date='12 July 2012 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1342139080' post='622544']
i like fisting and i feel exhibitionist... obsiously if i will be able to have some money by it , it will be best work i can dream :)
[/quote]

DWolf brought up an interesting point--how often do you have kinky/fisting/huge dildo sex? stop me if i'm prying.
Inquiring minds need to know!!! :crazy: Edited by sashok

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sashok' date='13 July 2012 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1342139463' post='622547']
DWolf brought up an interesting point--how often do you have kinky/fisting/huge dildo sex? stop me if i'm prying.
Inquiring minds need to know!!! :crazy:
[/quote]

you mean in my private sex? response is simple... every time i do sex, it means almost every day of my life if i include webcams as work. With men or girls i can say "several times in a week"....

Anyway... even when i don't have dildoes around, AT LEAST i request my partner to fist me. and most of time is a double fisting... it's the reason why i became so elastic, i simply love it

[quote name='veneisse' date='13 July 2012 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1342185588' post='622691']
you mean in my private sex? response is simple... every time i do sex, it means almost every day of my life if i include webcams as work. With men or girls i can say "several times in a week"....

Anyway... even when i don't have dildoes around, AT LEAST i request my partner to fist me. and most of time is a double fisting... it's the reason why i became so elastic, i simply love it
[/quote]

Impressive...
I highly recommend your own dedicated website. I am confident you would not have trouble providing plenty of content.

It would then become your dream job then, as you stated! :pimp:

[quote name='veneisse' date='03 July 2012 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1341353455' post='619520']
so i could take a part of video where i'm double fisted :)

i shooted a some months ago... yesterday night i noticed in new video i have done how much easier for me now to be double fisted :)

enjoy!

and this time i hope this post keep in this forum :)

http://www.limitlessangel.com/?page=embed|MXx4NXY2cjF6NnAzbzJlMg==
[/quote]

quando potremo accoglierti in svizzera?

Wow, you're wife material! lol. BTW that was a huge pussy... cat. HAAAHAHAHAHA (yes, I'm trying to be dumb, it's my humor).

[quote name='samsung' date='13 July 2012 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1342215303' post='622814']
[/quote]

who?

[quote name='samsung' date='13 July 2012 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1342215303' post='622814']
[/quote]

English is the main language here :excl:

[quote name='veneisse' date='13 July 2012 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1342185588' post='622691']

[/quote]

Do you ever masturbate or do you only have sex with your partner?

could you make a video where you do some self fisting and stretching?

[quote name='nybound1111' date='14 July 2012 - 02:04 AM' timestamp='1342220681' post='622845']
Wow, you're wife material! lol. BTW that was a huge pussy... cat. HAAAHAHAHAHA (yes, I'm trying to be dumb, it's my humor).
[/quote]
:lol:

Wow, great pussy skills Veronika :)
We await some anal previews ! :rolleyes:

[quote name='veneisse' date='13 July 2012 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1342139080' post='622544']
too much words about money :) anyway i don't want to be a commercial product... i like extreme.. i like fisting and i feel exhibitionist... obsiously if i will be able to have some money by it , it will be best work i can dream :)
[/quote]
Then if you don't want to become a commercial product, you could think of those of us who do not wish to subscribe to a pay site for various reasons, and just continue to put your vids on free hosts like rapidshare or depositfiles...
Besides, if I'm not mistaken, you can make a little money that way too! ;)

[quote name='perkele' date='15 July 2012 - 11:19 AM' timestamp='1342343957' post='623310']
Do you ever masturbate or do you only have sex with your partner?

could you make a video where you do some self fisting and stretching?
[/quote]

Obviously i masturbate! :) as everybody i guess! simply my masturbation is a "Bit more extreme" because i always try to reach my stretch limit anytime i masturbate :)
With guy instead i prefer double fisting :)

[quote name='Captain Fisting' date='15 July 2012 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1342374191' post='623466']
Then if you don't want to become a commercial product, you could think of those of us who do not wish to subscribe to a pay site for various reasons, and just continue to put your vids on free hosts like rapidshare or depositfiles...
Besides, if I'm not mistaken, you can make a little money that way too! ;)
[/quote]

Surely i will do something "donation based".. cause i am not able to keep costs by myself. To post a video it means filming, editing, streaming hosting, etc.. lot of time and/or money... how can i do?
So it's you guys telling if you want just an amateur update time to time or if i can think to do efforts to share a lot!

[quote name='veneisse' date='16 July 2012 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1342434951' post='623687']
Surely i will do something "donation based".. cause i am not able to keep costs by myself. To post a video it means filming, editing, streaming hosting, etc.. lot of time and/or money... how can i do?
So it's you guys telling if you want just an amateur update time to time or if i can think to do efforts to share a lot!
[/quote]

It does take many hours to edit videos, especially if you have to blur faces and such. There's nothing wrong with getting a little compensation for that, and even making a little profit!

That said, I'm sure all of us here are eagerly waiting for the next video. We wouldn't be opposed to releasing a longer version of the double fisting video you released earlier. Longer is better! One or two minutes is pretty short!

[quote name='DWolf' date='17 July 2012 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1342476161' post='623854']
It does take many hours to edit videos, especially if you have to blur faces and such. There's nothing wrong with getting a little compensation for that, and even making a little profit!

That said, I'm sure all of us here are eagerly waiting for the next video. We wouldn't be opposed to releasing a longer version of the double fisting video you released earlier. Longer is better! One or two minutes is pretty short!
[/quote]

Happy people understand me! next weekend i'll post for sure something new... PROMISED :)

[quote name='veneisse' date='16 July 2012 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1342477573' post='623861']
Happy people understand me! next weekend i'll post for sure something new... PROMISED :)
[/quote]

Yay! :notworthy:

[quote name='veneisse' date='03 July 2012 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1341353455' post='619520']
so i could take a part of video where i'm double fisted :)

i shooted a some months ago... yesterday night i noticed in new video i have done how much easier for me now to be double fisted :)

enjoy!

and this time i hope this post keep in this forum :)

http://www.limitlessangel.com/?page=embed|MXx4NXY2cjF6NnAzbzJlMg==
[/quote]

Lovely clip... Thanks

[quote name='veneisse' date='17 July 2012 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1342477573' post='623861']
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: [size="4"]ha ha ha ... it seems that nobody has seen an animal travel pass during the movie.... .
Maybe it was the Director??
Beware that if your partner is distracted when put his hands off, it could slip in there[/size] :P :P :P :P :P

[size="4"]anyway...seriously when U think of trying with three hands .... and let us see it all??[/size]

Bacioni, 6 bellisssssssssssima!!!!:amorek:

[quote name='veneisse' date='17 July 2012 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1342477573' post='623861']
[/quote]

Looking out for it! :friends:

[quote name='akuiladellanotte' date='17 July 2012 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1342536134' post='624042']
:lol: :lol: [size="4"]ha ha ha ... it seems that nobody has seen an animal travel pass during the movie.... .
Maybe it was the Director??
Beware that if your partner is distracted when put his hands off, it could slip in there[/size] :P :P :P :P :P

[size="4"]anyway...seriously when U think of trying with three hands .... and let us see it all??[/size]

Bacioni, 6 bellisssssssssssima!!!!:amorek:
[/quote]

Three hands it means i need to find a girl accepting to be filmed. so it's not JUST SO EASY... but i am exactly "working" about it to manage to film exactly this my fantasy :) i did it a couple of time and it was great! (two female hands plus one male hand)

[quote name='veneisse' date='16 July 2012 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1342434951' post='623687']
[/quote]

I wouldn't recommend doing a pay site, at least not yet. The effort you would have to make would be too much in comparison for the income. Running a successful pay site will take a lot of your time and money.

You would have to pay for the domain or at least for upkeeping a site. Or if you want to do it by yourself it would require a lot of time. Also you would need a more professional full hd camera and some editing tools. And don't forget the marketing, because you are still relatively unknown.

I am pretty sure you wouldn't make a profit out of it and it might lead you to many personal problems such as bankruptcy.

You are still young and you will have lots of time and opportunities for a pay site in future.

... just my 2 cents...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.