Nice rose after double anal

doubleanalslut

Hi there i had my first rose today im usually a massive gaper but ive never had a rose before even using big toys like the xxl butt plug and huge square peg toys i own like the double fist and prince albert they all just make me gape, but during a threesome with 2 thick cocks both of which were in my ass at once i developed a rose for the first time, it was when the guy underneath pulled me back by my legs forcing both cocks out my gaping hole that i started to squirt my spunk and at the same time my asshole turned in to a rose. Ive never done this before as i say even after huge toy play, double fistings and long double ass fuckings but now i want advice on how to make it grow so i can have my rose fucked while it prolapses anybody have any advice???

continue anal streacing and pumping 25 min for session ..... :)

Just ordered a pump so will see how this goes, has anybody had a huge prolapse fucked by a big cock or cocks?

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='06 July 2012 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1341545481' post='620217']
Doubtful. It usually occurs after long stretching, pumping and pushing.
[/quote]
Just prolapsed properly after using my xxl butt plug and then being double fisted until I was nice and sloppy then my master used my pump to suck my hole out felt so good

don't stretch too much, otherwise you prolapse will be pushed in, when being fucked. The tight anus will keep one squeezing the big prolapse so that it wont goes in when fucked. It is a very good feeling.

thanks for the advice melvin are you a gay or bisexual fist slut like me?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.