HUGE prolapse hanging from body - Healthy?

Fist_guy

I ideally want a prolapse like this http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=chELT-G765- (go to 12 min onwards, after double fisting)

or like Obergine.

What are the health implications of this?

I understand that prolapse will occur easier as in when taking a shit, but anything else?

I dont mind taking a shit and the whole lot coming out...infact I LOVE that! Edited by Fist_guy

Now that is such a beautiful arse. So jealous.

Obergine is N1 Prolapse ass ..... :)
Deep fisting ..... :)
Just AMAZING ..... :)

as per my experience, there is no harmful effect with hanging prolapse, but u can not stay longer as u want to get fucked your hanging ass, or u hv to push back.

Oh WOW!!! At 15 minutes the fister gets his arm almost to his shoulder! Damn I wish that was my ass being fisted so deep.

• 3 weeks later...
Most of the general public would probably find the mere existence of rosebuttboard.com gross. Within the context of this board I think of the video as high art performed by experienced masters of the genre. Thanks for the link Fist-guy.

• 6 months later...
[quote name='dajay2k' date='19 June 2012 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1340090798' post='613661']
if you think that is art if knows what you would have hanging off your wall!
[/quote]
Go away dickhead...

Hi ..... :)
..... of course it's an art ..... everything is art when done with passion ..... but not everyone understands ..... I think everyone on the site are for the art ..... and it would be nice to have a museum with pictures ..... :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.