would paying someone to just flash you

t.j. the pimp

this was back in high, freshmen year. after i my P.E. schedule was changed. i met this girl, light-skin, she was a sophomore. i don't really remember all of it, but the first time was free; and she her pants up.
i asked her if she'd show me her ass and she did, pants on like i said. i was a bit shy asking her cuz she was with her friends at the time. i went back i think next day or day after next with 5 or 10 dollars (don't remember which one). we were inside the gymnasium behind the bleachers, she was in her P.E. clothes, she pulled down her pants and undies and showed it to me again. there was also a third moment. i went to her with 20 dollars (this i'm certain of) and she took me in the girls' bathroom near the front office and into one of the stalls.
i'd give anything to be able to relive the moment; maybe think to bring a digital camera for snapshots or video. :( Edited by ultimate gigalo

[quote name='gninori' date='19 May 2012 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1337455090' post='602179']
so, for 20 dollars what happened into the stall? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

i was too afraid to try anything except feeling her up. i wanted to maybe try anal fisting, but she wasn't into that.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.