vinam retired?

Does anybody know what is with Vinam? I didnt see any new stuff from her for a couple of months... She does really extreme weird thinks and it would be a great pity if she didnt shoot anymore. :)

• 1 month later...
a pity she didnt or doesnt work with other partners because she could rival HKJ on deep anal insertions and possibly up-to-elbow fisting

Fairly sure that Vinam was pregnant as of early/middle of last year from viewing some of her live cam performances. She wasn't showing at the time, but she had started to lactate and in the chat discussion she acknowledged that she was expecting. Hopefully she'll pop the kid out without ruining her figure and be back at it soon enough.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='goldfish' date='05 May 2012 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1336259150' post='596711']
Fairly sure that Vinam was pregnant as of early/middle of last year from viewing some of her live cam performances. She wasn't showing at the time, but she had started to lactate and in the chat discussion she acknowledged that she was expecting. Hopefully she'll pop the kid out without ruining her figure and be back at it soon enough.
[/quote]

i hope there will be some videos or pics asap, maybe after the child she will be even better! so if anyone has some new info keep us informed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I LOVE Vinam, I mean HKJ is gorgeous sure, but she does nowhere near as much cool vaginal stuff as Vinam does, and I never liked or was interested in peircings til seeing Vinam's work. Both are awesome in their own right and I think it would be a shame to compare them or say one is the other's replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
She's back.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Extreme_Pussy

Her profile has become active and she's doing shows again. She popped the kid out and got back in shape quick. I wonder what the docs in the delivery room thought of her well decorated and totally destroyed cunt. Would have loved to be there! :)

[quote name='goldfish' date='20 August 2012 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1345423353' post='634436']
She's back.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Extreme_Pussy

Her profile has become active and she's doing shows again. She popped the kid out and got back in shape quick. I wonder what the docs in the delivery room thought of her well decorated and totally destroyed cunt. Would have loved to be there! :)
[/quote]

http://xhamster.com/user/Tom9999
looks like she is really back, but there is not much new stuff. so i hope she will do a lot of camshows and you good people will share it :). just btw. that idea with vinam popping out kid in the birthing room is pretty funny. ... i can just imagine her, having no problem with the kid going through her stretched cunt :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.