psilocybin + anal fisting = amazing experience!

ultradude

I will first state that I don't condone the use of any drug, especially by minors or the inexperienced, and I especially would advise against it for people who either don't know what they are doing intimately or aren't prepared to take a big risk! Having said this:

For those who don't know, psilocybin is the psychoactive chemical found in magic mushrooms.

A little while ago, I had my first experience using "shrooms" (Magic mushrooms). I handled them well and had some fun. I decided that anal play might be enjoyable on them, since I had regular vanilla sex and it blew my mind. Boy was I right!

The feelings were magnified many times over from normal and I was lying there, lost in pleasureable feelings being stretched and contracting around her hand. She didn't even move but it felt awesome.

It was really amazing. My inhibitions were non-existant (obviously pretty low to begin with to end up with a fist up your ass, LOL!) and she was for some reason surprised to hear me say something along the lines of "fuck me with your arm like it was a big fat cock!". LOL! I didn't mean that in a "gay way" but it was the best I could manage and seemed like the best thing to say at the time blush.gif

So she started to slowly move in and out of me. Holy cow, it was as good or better than any sex I've had before. My dick was huge and throbbing and I started to play with it.

The one and only problem was - I couldn't cum! I ended up quite furiously spanking off for ages but nothing "came of it" very strangely! I later found out this is a side effect of the drug, but I was frustrated at the time - man I fucked her sore twice more after she fisted me during the day but still couldn't cum until a third attempt many hours later when it wore off! At this point, in comparison, this long awaited orgasm was mediocre but nevertheless very relieving for a very blue set of balls!

Before I get flamed - I know I know, it's dangerous to do ass play under the influence of any substance, but I am reasonable experienced and my girl is very, very careful!

Just thought I'd share! biggrin.gif

Hi, man, and welcome aboard the board !!!
I`ve seen you sharing lots of your experiences...that`s nice. Even if I would`nt have posted`em all in once. Nevermind, crocodile dundee! If it`s your stile...welcome anyway! Much better as those silent lurkers out there who not even share their opinions or say "thanx".
Coming to your experience and agreeing your introduction, I had Magic muschrooms when I was living in Thailand back in the 80`s, several times, they was fun. Just now I am questioning myself why I never had sex on them...dunno, they always gave me a different kind of vibration. Mind, there always was plenty of girls in our house but we always started laughing rather than fucking.

Cheers from upover to downunder

cb Edited by curiousboy

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Aug 14 2007, 07:51 AM) [snapback]44754[/snapback]

Hi, man, and welcome aboard the board !!!
I`ve seen you sharing lots of your experiences...that`s nice. Even if I would`nt have posted`em all in once. Nevermind, crocodile dundee! If it`s your stile...welcome anyway! Much better as those silent lurkers out there who not even share their opinions or say "thanx".
Coming to your experience and agreeing your introduction, I had Magic muschrooms when I was living in Thailand back in the 80`s, several times, they was fun. Just now I am questioning myself why I never had sex on them...dunno, they always gave me a different kind of vibration. Mind, there always was plenty of girls in our house but we always started laughing rather than fucking.

Cheers from upover to downunder

cb

Hey and thanks for the welcome! I just had to chime in with my experiences and hope others will respond with theirs. It's such a taboo subject, hell I'm not comfortable enough about it to reveal my full details or even talk about it amongst friends, hopefully I can do it anonymously right?!

Anyways, I am only just beginning to experience magic mushrooms. I'm not a regular drug user or anything, I am well researched on the subject and have taken it real slow like I do with all my other crazy hobbies! smile.gif

Maybe the fact that I got my girl to fist me while on them happened because I took them and shortly after she was wrist deep in my backside, and THEN the effects came on. If I had been trippin' before we started, I might have been too distracted or whatever to even ask her to do it! Go in with a plan!

Welcome to the Psychohead Club of RSBB and thanks for sharing your experiences here muahahha laugh.gif drool.gif !!!!
I remember an outstanding thread on that subject in the ole board. rolleyes.gif
Maybe Gershi could add a few words here tongue.gif friends.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Aug 14 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]44871[/snapback]

Welcome to the Psychohead Club of RSBB and thanks for sharing your experiences here muahahha laugh.gif drool.gif !!!!
I remember an outstanding thread on that subject in the ole board. rolleyes.gif
Maybe Gershi could add a few words here tongue.gif friends.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

yes, too bad i haven´t saved what i´ve written about it on the last board sad.gif maybe gninori still has this text notworthy.gif

if not, i´ll tell the story again when i find the time (i remember that it took me at least one hour to write the text). for now just two words: mindblowing experience crazy.gif drool.gif

I am still a "shroom" virgin sad.gif

However, we do use other things to heighten our sexual pleasures! and my partner has real difficulty cumin. He/we get all the pleasures but no orgasm at the time. It is very frustrating but it is still fun trying to cum, lol

Coming up to shroom season here so this might be my year of no longer being a virgin biggrin.gif Woohoo....watch this space, lol

QUOTE(analease @ Aug 14 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]44926[/snapback]

However, we do use other things to heighten our sexual pleasures! and my partner has real difficulty cumin. He/we get all the pleasures but no orgasm at the time. It is very frustrating but it is still fun trying to cum, lol

Coming up to shroom season here so this might be my year of no longer being a virgin biggrin.gif Woohoo....watch this space, lol

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Come on baby, share it IPB Image share ! wink.gif love.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(analease @ Aug 14 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]44926[/snapback]

woohoo, scat games while on shrooms could be an enlightening experience, i guess crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif a natural act powered by a substance that makes you adore all nature jester.gif

Hey that is cool other people have had this experience. Hell of a lot of fun and stuff!

There is a forum I learned everything from called the shroomery just search for it on google.

There is one guy there I read that likes to take his shrooms anally in an enema! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(gershi @ Aug 14 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]44891[/snapback]

yes, too bad i haven´t saved what i´ve written about it on the last board sad.gif maybe gninori still has this text notworthy.gif

if not, i´ll tell the story again when i find the time (i remember that it took me at least one hour to write the text). for now just two words: mindblowing experience crazy.gif drool.gif

no, sorry, friend, i haven't sad.gif
i saved some posts from the old board but not that precious experience cry.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Aug 19 2007, 12:20 PM) [snapback]46321[/snapback]

no, sorry, friend, i haven't sad.gif
i saved some posts from the old board but not that precious experience cry.gif

Too bad but it'd be very interesting for all of us to know what kind of posts were saved from the old board by Gninori-the-RSBB-ModLegend HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.