Tightness of some who can fist vs someone that can't

StuffedFox

So I'm a gay male if that makes a difference. My boyfriend really likes a very tight ass to fuck, and I am into large insertions, maybe fisting one day. One of my main concerns is that using large dildos will cause me not to be-able to squeeze down as tight on my boyfriend's cock. As much as I like to have big toys in me, I get more pleasure pleasing my boyfriend by being tight around his cock. What ass is normally tighter, one that can be fisted or one that has never been fisted before? Any tips on the dilemma of wanting to play with large toys but also be very tight for normal anal sex?

Hey. I'll let the more experienced forum members answer this one, but my hunch is that one who is very experienced (fists, very large toys, etc.) would be able to exercise greater muscle control, thus be able to consciously squeeze the sphincter harder than a less experienced person would.

I remember reading about this man's wife who only did anal with him for 13 years, and specifically about how she was able to squeeze his cock harder after 13 years than she did earlier, purely out of self-control of her own asshole.

Been searching the board. Found lots of interesting info on everything but if anal play has an effect on regular anal sex. If it does is it tighter looser or what. This isn't something I want to learn by trial an error lol.

• 1 month later...
Should be fine, as has been said it's all about muscle control, just don't try and be tight for him straight after a good session.

Im into large insertions and stretching, ive noticed that i can squeeze harder than i could before. I am up to about 3.25" dia toys so im sure you'd be fine.

Oh and straight or gay its no dif as to how your ass works anal is anal.

[quote name='Minx' date='29 May 2012 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1338288620' post='605844']
Should be fine, as has been said it's all about muscle control, just don't try and be tight for him straight after a good session.
[/quote]
hi, Minx, i see you changed your field of interests? back to business? :) Edited by gninori

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.