Personal Records

brokenass

Hi everybody,

I´m a spanish girl who loves to get her holes well streched and would like to know about your experiences. Up my ass I am able to take my boyfriend fist and also enjoy double anal and up my cunt I love huge toys or bottles. I hope to read your experiences real soon

Welcome home Brokenass ! smile.gif
As you can see everywhere on the forum you'll find many anal experiences of any kind, any medium (except for theater and puppets maybe jester.gif ) and any gender, useful tips, various fetishes, funny bullshit posts and a worldwide friendly mood. wink.gif

So it's your turn to tell &/or show us your most extreme anal experiences. drool.gif biggrin.gif

Have a good time at our anal oasis ! friends.gif Oléééé (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

My last anal gaping experience is now as I am writing to you my boyfriend has taken his right hand up my ass, he want to put all his arm up to his elbow inside me, but I´m not sure if he ever will get so far. I really want to take all his arm but I don´t know if is physically possible.

Nice scene yes indeed tongue.gif too bad U don't have any cam jester.gif but make you as confortable as possible laugh.gif we don't want you anal injuried while replying on your firt posts on RSBB ! biggrin.gif

Yes almost everything is possible and joyful for some members here. friends.gif
I'm not an fisting expert, but you'll find a lot of useful infos to train your rose in the general discussion section and I hope many florists here could help you. wink.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

The largest for me is a fist, anally and vaginally.....no, not at the same time blink.gif

Vaginally, love it and do it often but have only managed anally twice and it hurt like hell so doubt if i will go there again smile.gif

QUOTE(Minx @ Aug 12 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]44393[/snapback]

Double vaginal fist, never quite managed anal fisting though.

i have taken a fist but sadly i cant find anybody who will do it to me now so ive just got my big toys which go upto 14 inches round

QUOTE(Minx @ Aug 12 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]44393[/snapback]

OMG, i am impressed notworthy.gif

A fist and a cock is as far as i have gone, not sure if i could stretch any further smile.gif
Hmmm cool.gif maybe 2 female fists would manage wink.gif

*must stop these thoughts before going to work*

Now I´m training to take a bottle up my ass, the whisky kind of bottle, I wanna pour glasses holding the bottle with my ass, in an orgy we are going to celebrate in mid september.

QUOTE(analease @ Aug 13 2007, 10:35 AM) [snapback]44482[/snapback]

OMG, i am impressed notworthy.gif

A fist and a cock is as far as i have gone, not sure if i could stretch any further smile.gif
Hmmm cool.gif maybe 2 female fists would manage wink.gif

*must stop these thoughts before going to work*

Was a man, but he's incredibly gentle and easy going, still made me see stars and pelvic floor muscles were wrecked, more so than after baby in retrospect.

Did you get to work without crashing?

the biggest i have ever taken is the fat end of a wine bottle. it took some time, but once in, the thinner part kept it in there like a huge butt plug. haven't done it in some time because it took a couple of days to recover. i have a friend who actually took a horse, but he had to go to the hospital afterwards. I don't know what he was thinking...

To all you girls that replied, you are all incredible in your accomplishments.

Brokenass please post the picture when you reach your goal of a wisky bottle pouring a shot. Would be both erotic and entertaining (funny). And you don't have to wait to send us some pictures of you and your talented holes.

QUOTE(Minx @ Aug 12 2007, 10:24 PM) [snapback]44393[/snapback]

Hi minxie, my GF takes double vaginal from me (hehehe of course) too when we get really hot...and she looks pretty much like you! Shame she`s not into anal.

hugs,

cb

QUOTE(brokenass @ Aug 11 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]44162[/snapback]

Hi everybody,

I´m a spanish girl who loves to get her holes well streched and would like to know about your experiences. Up my ass I am able to take my boyfriend fist and also enjoy double anal and up my cunt I love huge toys or bottles. I hope to read your experiences real soon

blush.gif longest was inspired by "amazing penatration" woman that took whole dbl ender in her ass .wow was impressed & made that a personal goal..
and yes I DID! took a long time of mantra breathing & relaxing but what a trip it ws to actually SEE it move up ^& across my belly.... cry.gif freaked me out at first... then I touched it ... as it moved... that wsa an entire different experience working on new toy ....
think stretch armstrong" gonna name it strong arm stretch he he he jester.gif

being the fact I am a small guy.. I can only fist right now.. Even with the proper lube, training and time.. I still can't get much more than that.

QUOTE(spazbot @ Aug 25 2007, 09:45 AM) [snapback]48028[/snapback]

blush.gif longest was inspired by "amazing penatration" woman that took whole dbl ender in her ass .wow was impressed & made that a personal goal..
and yes I DID! took a long time of mantra breathing & relaxing but what a trip it ws to actually SEE it move up ^& across my belly.... cry.gif freaked me out at first... then I touched it ... as it moved... that wsa an entire different experience working on new toy ....
think stretch armstrong" gonna name it strong arm stretch he he he jester.gif

wow, sounds absolutely exciting. i´m out of depth play for some time (prefer stretching at the moment) but that sounds like i have to try again smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.