Anal prolapse question.

redrick

I love to be fucked in the ass by my wife [b][size="3"]ALOT[/size][/b] along with fisting and frequently wearing a plug most days, im not interested in developing a prolapse or worried about it happening but how likely would it be for it to happen?

• 3 weeks later...
Its depends how big of an object you use. If your're throwing a hotdog down a hallway..no good. I've seen people prolapse from objects around 2.5" in girth or more that can prolapse, however you need time as well to achieve.

I would not worry about unintentionally deveoping a prolapse. I play with various, big objects for many years now, and still the only thing i have is a small rosebutt after being worked on... and even that vanishes in a couple of minutes. So i guess you have to be prone for prolapses to begin with to develop them as big as we sometimes see them on this site. Or, of course, you have to work with pumps and stuff. But from dildos, plugs and hands i dont thin ur inside will get loose enough to come out. Mine do not, anyway. :crazy:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.