best stretching toy

RyuuDairenjaa

what's a nice toy that stretches you out wider and deeper? i'm not a beginner but my ass is far from trained. what's the best recommendation for a toy that does both? if there isn't such a thing I'd prefer widening.

i use multiple medium sized dildos for stretching. add a toy as you become comfortable with the stretching you are getting. 10-15 minutes every night, at least it seems to work for me. vary size and shape and you can have multiple stretching patterns.

• 3 weeks later...
i did most of my stretching with ever bigger but plugs. Not in too big steps, of course! Because u have the emotional kick , too... u know, even when it hurts, its just a little bit more, and ur in. And it is very satisfying when the plug u had a hard time to do a month ago suddenly easily can be popped in!

[quote name='RyuuDairenjaa' date='23 January 2012 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1327308540' post='562939']
what's a nice toy that stretches you out wider and deeper? i'm not a beginner but my ass is far from trained. what's the best recommendation for a toy that does both? if there isn't such a thing I'd prefer widening.
[/quote]

Ich habe mit 2 Fingern angefangen und mit Dildos 2,5 cm Durchmesser, 30 cm lang. Dann bin ich nach 2 Jahren auf 4 Finger gekommwn und 5,5 cm Dildo 40 cm lang. Keine harten Gegenstände, täglich üben immer bis zur schmerzenden Grenze und minimum 15 Minuten eingeführt lassen.
Wichtig ist das tägliche Training, dann geht es immer leichter. Man soll mit dem Durchmesser nicht übertreiben.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.