Layla Jade???

It looks like her- after her augmentation mammaplasty. I've got a couple of clips of her somewhere- great anal gapes. One is from a video called Backdoor Passes.

QUOTE(Rubbish @ Apr 3 2007, 01:04 PM) [snapback]5923[/snapback]

Yes i wanna see the GAP rolleyes.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

give me a day or two smile.gif but be ready for some damn hard assfuckin'
these pimps threat this HO like a ..... unsure.gif HO cool.gif

I love it... its anal. its hard. (IMHO)

Here is the RS link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/24268378/Layla_Jade.zip.html

I've zipped 2 files:- one is large (posted previously by someone else and collected by me), the other short and low res, from the video Backdoor passes I referred to earlier. Unfortunately, it's the only extract from that vid that I've seen posted on the www. The full scene is wonderful, but this clip will give you some idea- imagine lots more with high res! Hope this works OK, I'm new to this process and not confident I did it properly. I'll be away sailing the watery wastes of Bass Strait for 2 weeks so I probably won't find out if it is OK for a while. Might be able to check in briefly tomorrow.

thanks rushy, its official she IS Layla Jade. i had the bigger clip before but couldnt find it and dont think it has her name in file name anyway.

her ass can take a cock though WOW

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.